Chapter 1

Jamie POV
She wake up with an unpleasant feelings as she got ready for school. She tired to shake those feelings off as she close the front doors behind her and started to walk to school.

She had DREAMED that she had came over to Chi's make a slight confession about their little talk yesterday. She would often walk in to surprise him so as she open the door to find Chi naked in middle of something with some girl. They all screamed .
"What the Hell" she say before she could say anything else. Jorge came up behind her and pull her out. He was so quick to tell her to sit down somewhere. Normally she didn't like being told what to do but this wasn't what she called normal so she did exactly that. It wasn't enough time to process things and then Jorge came back to tell her that he will bit right out in a sec. As he came and sat right next to her. She appreciate that he didn't said a word but he unfortunately wasn't the only one there. Zeek kept smiling at her and kept asked her "what wrong" or "what did she see" and she tired to ignore him. She wasn't able to handle what just happened so she got up and left.

PRESENT
She sat down on her seat and take her notebook out. Chi walked through those doors. The funny thing about DREAMS is that it could sometimes be the TRUTH.

To be continued....