Julia Wicket and her bangly boobs

This was his time, he's always had his eyes on her actually, the way saliva puffed out her dry mouth and got caught in her thin grey moustache. The way her chin hairs shed and fell onto the top of her wrinkly honkers; mmm just his type.

The door opened to see her absolutely fuming from all the thumping coming from upstairs for her. She didn't stop screaming from her bread lips, he was getting an accident facial the entire time from her, but he knew the tables would turn. As she rose her cane to strike him he grabbed her hand as his sadistic smile returned, her face dropped as her eyes widened in shock and utter confusion. She'd never seen anything like it.

She ripped her out the door way and threw her into his room, as Teddy still remained on the floor looking as hollow as his buttons. As he began to unbutton his shirt again and prepared to take no for not an option, she stood up straight and a straight face arose over her.

"Are you serious, this is the real you you've been hiding this entire time?" She asked in a rough voice again while reaching and lighting another cig. Mr Bean's face was blank, he had never had someone act like this to him, "oooooooooo :p" he said in his usual demeanour, then quickly changed "now shut the fuck up and get over here". A cackle replied back to him "you really don't know do you" puffing on her fag again.

She grabbed the back of her purple blouse and dropped it, revealing a fully tied and spiked latex dominatrix suit, her tits rolled over the black leather bra as the rubber pressed up harder on her more then Bill Cosby in a drinking game. She looked like a rotisserie chicken pulling out a 9 tailed whip, and oh fucking my was it working for Mr Bean.

She was in charge, she was in control, and for the first time, he began to give in to her luscious wrinkly wonders. He had found peace, nirvana, he let out a soft moan "Teddy..."