Chapter 1

"How bout one more dance doll? I promise I'll pay attention" she replied aggressively by spitting in my face and shouting at me in a different language, Romanian I think it was. Slowly I wipe the saliva off my face and nod towards Dom, he smirked back and pushed her into both of my bodyguards who dragged her from our private room. Only seconds later gunshots were heard being fired throughout the club and people began to run to the doors trying to escape. Dom and I looked at each other before running out to see what had happened, but as I reached for my gun i realized that it was gone.Dom cover me, she's taken my gun" he nodded in response and covered me as I ducked down and swerved my way through the crowd until I spotted her in the corner of the room talking to someone very familiar. I hid behind the wall opposite them and listened in to their conversation.
its done, the poison should be in his bloodstream through the cut I made on his cheek" what? i reached up to touch my cheek i reached up to touch my cheek and noticed blood and a black liquid dripping down it
fuck" I whispered, catching their attention. The stripper walked over to us with the gun held up ready to shoot. Before she could pull the trigger a bullet pierced through her from behind and she dropped to the floor revealing the man she was talking to, Tristan Blane, a key member of my brother's mafia. He smirked at me before walking out the side door with one hand in his pocket. I try to run after him but my legs became weak and I fell to the floor beside the now dead stripper. My vision began to blur and I see Dom looking over me checking if I'm okay, when I didn't reply he lifted my arm over his shoulder and picked me up, carrying me to our car that was always waiting outside. What happened bro, you're supposed to be looking out for him!?" I heard my driver Padre shout to Dom , It wasn't my fault alright, just get him in the car so we can get him back to Harley and Mel, they always know how to fix him up." My world began to spin and I fell deep into unconsciousness, not knowing if I would wake up this time.