Chapter one|| Train ride

hello! welcome to my book, in which y/n, aka you you miraculous person! Is enemies with none other than the school heart throb Sirius Black.

This a rewrite and will contain more explicit things like the following;

Curse Words

Mention of death of family member

Sexual tension/interaction

Kinks; Edging, knife play, restriction etc.

Drug use; Cigarettes, weed that's about it for now.

Mentions of abuse; Neglect, physical, emotional and mental

That is all, if anything else occurs I will put a TW in case anyone is uncomfortable

and of course the usual go to

y/n= your name

y/n/n= your nickname

h/c, e/c = hair/eye colour

Sexuality= Bisexual (If your not, imagine any flirting with the same gender as platonic or joking. But if you are homophobic in any way, leave this book now.)

Also no Hate, Homophobia, Racism, slurs or anything of the sort will be tolerated in here guys, this book has LGBTQ+ characters including y/n, if you are uncomfortable fair enough but DO NOT wish anything upon any of the readers or people commenting or you can leave, there's the door <---

Alright that's it for now, enjoy!

~Chapter 1-Bite me, Black~

Flooded is an understatement for how crowded Kings cross was on this day, a particular day in fact, September 1st. The day stressed seventh years, excited first years and bored 5th years would gather together to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Waiting absent minded to the others around her, our main character in this book looked around the scattered kids around her and scoffed. "Pathetic.." Was all she mumbled.

Y/n Gryffindor, oh, to be her. She had the money, title and blood supremacy. To be a pure-blood in Gryffindor and be a direct descendant of the house founder himself didn't only have a few up-sides, like not getting in trouble for sneaking out past curfew but also having immediate respect from anyone, in any house! Courage, chivalry and bravery, it was these descendants of Gryffindor whom were the family who promised that they would make sure that the Dark Lord shall not step foot within the walls of Hogwarts or even the grounds, forming alliance with Dumbledore had given the school complete protection all years round.

A family trained in deadly arts and craft swordsmanship and strong magic flowing through them, of course Dumbledore wouldn't refuse such an offer as having these people protect his school and it was all going according to plan, until recent events that is.

"If it isn't Y/n Gryffindor, the best Gryffindor!" Alice said from behind her, Y/n rolled her eyes smiling to herself and she turned to see her best friend before her, Alice Fortescue. Alice leaped at her giving her a bone crushing hug which Y/n returned happily.

"If I wasn't the best Gryffindor who would be Lissy?" Y/n chuckled making Alice laugh, Lissy was a nickname their other friend- Well your going to meet her right about now.

"If it isn't the baddest bitches of Hogwarts then!" Marlene cheered. "Excluding one, heaven knows she'll be late." Marlene chuckled.

Giving them each a long warm hug that was a bit aggressive too. "Mars, long time no see." Alice said happily, a nickname which grew on Marlene for the slight fact that Alice made it and she loves astronomy.