chapter 2

TW:  Cigarettes, cursing, slight mention of death and abuse

Also a note i forgot from earlier chapters, i would really appreciate if readers 14+ would read this, anything under please don't go on, it kin of makes me uncomfortable young ages as such are reading a book with heavy language, meanings and sexual interaction. This contains mature features and isn't as dandy as other fanfics :)

Thank you :)

~Chapter 2- Pick Up Your Lip Loverboy~

After nearly an hour, Alice and Marlene came back, their breathes heavy and Alice's hair a bit messy, Y/n raised an eyebrow, she had her suspicions but decided to leave it in case she was wrong, but a little questioning never hurt anyone, she thought.

"You two look like you've run a marathon, been anywhere special?'' She asked nonchalantly, Alice gulped and sat down while Marlene sat down smugly.

"The trains AC must of run out, stupid bloody train should be replaced at least." Marlene replied coolly.

"Sure you weren't stumbling 'round the bushes with Alice?" Y/n said, Marlene kept the same smug face while Alice attempted to hide her now blushing one.

"Bah! Rubbish Gryffindor. Friends for seven years and counting, wouldn't want something like that to ruin it now would we?" Marlene said resting her arms behind her head.

"Yeah, ruin it. But some friends do date, not I am recommending it or anything I just thought i'd add that in." Alice said twirling a lock of hair in her hand looking down.

"God your both such shit liars, but whatever twiddles your diddles then I won't question it." Y/n said as she rested her legs on Marlene's lap.

"We aren't like, that. Y/n/n. Strictly platonic." Alice said defensively.

"Like I said before, Fortescue. Whatever dingles your dong, I really do not give a fuck, lying is one option but you never know, speaking of, was it you two in the stall earlier?" Y/n said recalling back to the unknown pair in the toilet stall.

"Nah mate, that must've been some horny sixth or fifth years, not surprised." Marlene said.

"Honestly who is surprised at this point? That whore Sirius might've been banging a girl again, it's every five fuckin' minutes, he turns the women straight so we have nothin' left over." Alice said annoyed, if anyone despised Sirius as much as Y/n it was Alice.

"Well I suspected you and Marlene have eachother, so-"

"Gryffindor!"

The Marauders POV

------------

Sirius and Peter went back to the compartment where Remus sat reading a book then he put it down keen to hear what type of torment the boys did to Y/n.

"Alright tell me everything, what happened? Was she annoyed or what?" He asked nearly leaping from his chair, Peter rubbed his neck as he sat beside Remus and Sirius clenched his jaw as he sat down across from the pair.

"Not quite yet Moony, but this is a one time thing, right Padfoot? I'm sure she-"

"Peter shut your yap for five. Fucking. Seconds." Sirius said in a low tone. The once hopeful look on Peter's face turned to gloom and despair and he put his head down and went quiet, Remus noticed and got pretty annoyed with Sirius.

"Sirius what the fuck was that? Apologize now." Remus stated putting a hand on Peter's shoulder.

"Right cos' your my mother now?"