ch-2 first day of University ⚽☀️

Type has become ready now and heading to his University. On the way, he is praising the nature and humming a song. Finally after a not so very long journey, he is standing at front of his University.

"New beginning has started Type......" He was mumbling to himself when he felt a pair of arms on his waist. He jumped from the sudden touch but then became happy seeing the person. She is Pufai. His childhood friend and crush too. Yes he started liking her. She is really very pretty that anybody can fall for her beauty.

"Hey Type,   ready for your life's adventurous experience?" She asked with a smirk on her face and I don't know what nonsense is going into her head. I made a questioning look then just shrugged because they are always playful while I'm silent. I don't even know why they are my friends. From friends I mean Pufai, Techno and my bestfriend Thanya.
Pufai is totally evil , Techno is a blabber mouth and Thanya is our fighter. These three are totally wild. Whenever Pufai does any thing, Thanya and Techno always save her from the punishment.
When I protest, they say she is just naughtier than us. Let her be herself.

Just as I was thinking about these both , Techno has also come.
"Hellooo...buddy. let's go to class, we are getting late" said Techno as we ran to classroom.

When we reached the classroom, Thanya was already there with her brother P'Thorn. I always envy her because her brothers are always with her. They have really a very strong bond.

As soon as P'Thorn saw me , he came to me and hugged me so tight. I hugged him back.

"Oh nong, we were waiting for u for so long. Why didn't you come with us?. We also went to your house to pick you up" . Now he is acting all sulky. But I like it when he treats me like I'm a delicate thing.

"Sorry P actually I didn't want to bother you all and you know the reason why I didn't come with you" I said looking to my feets.

He cupped my face and make me look into his eyes and said " Nong you are not bother for us. Do u get it?"
I just nodded my head and we all went to our class . P'Thorn also went to his way.

Our first class was so good. Mr. Mark is a very good teacher and he is very sweet too. I liked the way he was telling us about our upcoming life. He even told us his own experience which was really very funny.

"Hey guys, I'm so hungry . Let's go to the cafeteria" techno started whining.

"Is there a time when u are not hungry??...ugh you pig" said Thanya.

Three of them just laughed and I just smiled at them. I'm not the person who speaks too much but I have some temper problem. I become pissed easily but whatever I say them, they never take my words negatively. Whenever I become angry , they become silent and let me throw my anger at them
I feel so Lucky to have them. I love them a lot but you know I can't say it loud to them.

In cafeteria
We all were having our food. Techno and Thanya were bickering non-stop whereas Pufai was finding her prey.
I stood up but a pair of arm took me into his embrace from behind.
I jumped again from the sudden touch but calmed down when I saw P'Thorn . He is always like this. I turned around and smiled to him. He was smiling too while looking at me. Suddenly someone rip us apart. I was so angry. Whoever was this person I'm going to hit him.
I looked at the direction and froze on the place when I saw P'Tharn.

"When will you stop taking my brother and sister away from me?" P'Tharn said in a very annoying tone.

I became angry now. I don't like to take anybody's thing but he always says something like this to make me more angry.

I didn't say anything because I know he is just jealous . To make him more jealous. I hugged P'thorn's arm and said " p your brother is so annoying . Can u please say him to just shut up?".

He then turned to Pufai and said what I never expected he will say to her
"Hey Pufai....I was thinking to ask you out for a movie. Would you like to come ?" He showed his most beautiful smile which can melt anybody.

I know he is very handsome, smart , Charming and sexy too. Every boy and girl is crazy over this boy. He always smiles whenever he talks to anybody rather than me. I don't even know why he changes so much while speaking to me.

At night he is the bestest person but in day he becomes totally another personality. He knows I like Pufai. I tell him everything about me.
Actually He is my sun ☀️. Yes he is my secret . He is so affectionate at night but his all affection turns into hate in day.
He even hold me for whole night, make me feel secure in his arms and do anything to make me smile. But as the day comes , he starts finding ways to piss me off. He always says that this is our secret, we can't tell anybody about it. I know the reason also . It's actually because of my grandfather. He doesn't like his family because his fathers are gay. But he shouldn't ask Pufai like that.

"Let the night come P'Sun. You will regret what you just did" Type thought and stormed off from there with his bag.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,
Do u like where the story is going??
If yes plzz tell me so that I can write more.

Keep supporting and voting.
Luv u all and take care❤️