An Oath

Amity's POV

That human, Why did she do that?!?!

I took a deep breathe, I walked back to Hexside as I was walking down the hall, some yelled my name.

"Huh? Willow! What happenend?" I asked.

"You won't believe it Amity but, Principal Bump was impressed by my plant work he switched me to a plant track."Willow explained.

"That's Great, I'm so sorry for leaving you in there alone Willow."I said sadly.

"It's fine Amity, I know the reason so I understand."She said with a smile.

I thinked for a moment and said.

"Hey Willow there will be a Convention tomorrow wanna come?"

"That's a great idea Amity, Let's do it."

After all that we went home together,I can't wait for tomorrow.

Luz's POV

Another day had passed, thanks to King's little idea.

Eda was really mad at me, good grief.

"Eda, look I'm sorry I didn't even go near Hexside I was at the forest looking for King."I explained.

"Luz, just go to your room just looking at you gives me the headache."Eda replied.

I got so mad that I ran outside.

"LUZ!!!!!!"Eda screamed.

Amity's POV

Finally, I can't wait to be here.

I am with Willow today, apparently Gus is kinda busy with the Illusion track so he couldn't come.

"I am really excited to be a part of the Emperor's Coven,Willow."I exclaimed.

"I'm sure you will do well, Amity."Willow assured.

Me and Willow were buying some sweets, especially my favorite, cupcake.

I was walking together with Willow when someone ran into me,making me drop my food.

"Hey, what is wrong with you."I said as I was about to take a look.

"Look I'm sorry about that, there is just some crazy witch chasing me and is about to kill me right now."

I wasn't surprise at this point, it was Luz.

"All you do is cause trouble, I think you should leave."I said politely.

"No way, and get kill out there no thanks."She said.

"Why are you so stubborn, I have been always in trouble because of you just leave."I said.

She sighed and said.

"You know what Blight, let's just settle our little problem with a witch fight."

Everyone was shocked, while looked at her with a straight face.

"Go ahead I'm listening."

"Well if I win , you won't say a word everytime you see me."She said with a grin.

"Fine, and if I win you will never ever learn magic ever again."I said.

She was startled for a bit suddenly she held my hand.

"Well, it's a deal?"

I gulped and made a magic circle surrounding our hands.

"It's an oath that shall not be broken."

After that we both let go, I looked at her.

"Let's meet here again after an hour."I said and walked away.

Luz's POV

I'M SO SCREWED EDA,PLEASE SEND HELP!?!??!