Backstabber

Chris: Last time on Total Drama World Tour. Destructo-girl Alaia took down a world heritage site, and while we searched for eggs on Easter Island, some old pals stopped by for a nice visit, along with one seriously ticked off mother of a condor. Sisterhood were challenged, brotherhoods formed. Ultimately, Sierra got the vote off, except some wise guy decided to make it a reward challenge [laughs] The final four remain. Which one of them will dig up more trouble this week? Find out right now on Total. Drama. World Tour!

[theme song]

[Alejandro sneaks into the security center of the plane, in order to use a laptop to edit some security camera footage of Alaia and Cody into a fake photo. He constructs a realistic photo of the two sleeping next to each other in the economy class, doing so while everyone else is asleep.]

[In the morning, back in first class, Alaia is still sleeping as Alejandro comfortably walks by with a plate of food. And he eats one of the pupusa.]

Alaia: [yawns] Ugh. That was NOT a first class sleep. [crack] Ow.

Alejandro: Would you like a delicious pupusa?

Alaia: Thanks ale

Alejandro: Thank you, once again, for inviting me up here with you.

Alaia: why wouldn't i silly your my best friend [she smiles]

Alejandro: [sadly] Mm-hmm...

Alaia: okay plan to separate Sierra and Cody, that wing-nut would be gunning for me. You were the only one left.

[in economy class]

Cody: [dreamily] Of course I'll marry you, Gwen. Sierra? Oh! She had quite a bad rollerskating accident. Don't worry your pretty head about- [snaps out of it when Sierra caresses Cody on her lap] AAAAAAHHH!!! What are you doing?

Sierra: You were having a terrible nightmare. Come. Let me hug it away for you.

Cody: I thought you'd be mad at me.

Sierra: Whatever for? Here comes the huggy-hug head.

Cody: Maybe because, well...you help me out and then I, uh, maybe voted for you?

Sierra: All that matter now is that I'm here with you! On the best day of the year! I hope you like surprises.

Cody: From you?

Sierra: Oh! You'll like this one. I'm making you something. Something verrrrrry special. Hehehe! But you're gonna have to be patient.

Cody: [gulps]

[In the plane hallway]

Alejandro: Sierra? Have a moment?

Sierra: [scoffs] Don't even bother trying to flirt with me, okay? I'm a one Codykins girl.

Alejandro: Of course. However, I feel I must show you something.

Sierra: i don't have all day, you know. I have a secret surprise to engineer.

Alejandro: Your plans may change after you see this!