27

I sit on the deck of our stolen ship. The greenish ghost army can't be seen at the moment and the rest of us with actual corporal bodies have hidden ourselves. Hopefully we can take the orcs by surprise when we show ourselves and they find out their plans have failed, again.

Legolas is crouched next to me, and Gimli and Aragorn are hidden nearby. Legolas and Gimli have out their weapons, but Aragorn and I have yet to draw our swords. 

"Legolas?" I whisper and he looks my way noticing the worry undoubtedly etched across my face.

"Be careful," I whisper with a pleading look. I know he'll be fine but that doesn't stop my worrying. 

"Of course, mela." 

An orcs rough voice interrupts our exchange and I shift my position so I can draw my swords more easily. 

I let my brain skip over the annoying talking bits then hop out of the boat with the guys and the ghost army. Well, technically the army floats. I cut down the orcs around me, I lose count after twenty and don't bother to try to pick it back up after that. 

After I've decapitated one that was stupid enough to come near me I notice Legolas. Ok well I'll make that a bit more clear, I notice Legolas recklessly taking down and entire mumakil. "I'll be careful," yeah right. 

"That only counts as one!" Gimli shouts at him.

"What happened to being careful?" I question.

"I WAS being careful," Legolas protests back. 

I roll my eyes. We obviously need to clear up who's definition is correct.

.

The battlefield is strewn with bodies.

 And blood. 

And other things I dare not name.

My poor stomach.

Merry has been taken to the house of healing as he helped Eowyn defeat the Witch King, Pippin is there with him. Gandalf and Aragorn are somewhere, and Legolas and Gimli are arguing over who had the higher count. 

They're real mature. 

.

A/N

Short. Really really short. 

Sorry.

-Deli💛