Yaoguai

(THE ART ABOVE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! But it does have something to do with Sun Wukong being (spoilers), so I thought it fit!! But don't ever expect me to draw something like this because I did not draw this!)

Wukong sat in his throne, questioning everything he was doing. Mutating his subjects. Kidnapping his son's friends. Torturing his own brother. But then he remembered that day. The day Red Son killed MK. And he was instantly filled with rage again. "HE NEEDS TO PAY..."

"PATIENCE, WUKONG." Yaoguai said as he materialized in front of Wukong again, glowing a bright crimson.

"Patience hasn't gotten me anywhere! I want Red Son dead!!" Wukong growled.

Yaoguai snarled at him as he teleported in front of Sun Wukong. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU. THEY ARE COMING TO YOU."

"AND I REFUSE TO WAIT FOR THEM!! I GET ANGRIER EVERY TIME RED SON BREATHES!!!" Wukong roared as he stomped the ground, which was cracking beneath him.

Yaoguai didn't seem very impressed, but rather annoyed. "THAT'S WHAT YOUR DOWNFALL IS. YOU ARE IMPATIENT."

Wukong's eye twitched and he snarled at Yaoguai. "YOU DARE...?"

"DON'T FORGET WHO IS HELPING YOU." Yaoguai said before smirking. "BESIDES, WOULD MK WANT YOU TO BE SO MAD AT YOURSELF?"

Wukong's face turned from one of anger to horror and he froze, his breaths turning heavy and slow. He stumbled around, but then regained focus. "No...No. He wouldn't."

The Monkey King then began to step over to where he had buried MK. It was the nicest thing in the whole destroyed town, because that's what MK deserved. Wukong knelt down.

Yaoguai took many steps forward towards the grave, tracing his claws along the grave.

"I...Would he even want me doing this?" Wukong asked himself.

Yaoguai perked his head up and his red eyes turned even redder. He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

"Kidnapping his friends and holding them prisoner when they're grieving as much as me. DBK and Red Son deserve to die for what they did, but...MK wouldn't want this. His home. His friends. His family. He-"

Yaoguai zoomed over to Wukong and grabbed his face. "YOU'RE GOING TO LET THEM GO?!"

"Maybe I should!!" Wukong yelled as he broke free of Yaoguai's dark grip. "They don't deserve this! They loved him as much as I did! My SON wouldn't want this."

Yaoguai snarled at him. He was mad. For once, losing his cool and his grip on Wukong. Wukong was slowly drifting back into his sanity. He couldn't let that happen.

Wukong then started to walk towards the cells. "They won't ever forgive me. But I'm fine with isolation. I'll just kill Red Son and DBK and let the city go peacefully."

Suddenly, red chains emerged from the ground and tied Wukong up, forcing him to his knees. He gasped and tried to break free, but they were too strong.

Yaoguai started to wisp in front of him. His arms were crossed. He cackled. "MY FATHER WAS CORRECT. YOU TRULY ARE JUST LIKE SANZANG AND THE GODS NOW."

"Wait...Your father...?" Wukong felt a sudden pain in his chest and started to scream in tremendous pain. He felt like his very soul and body were being ripped out. There was pain. So much pain. It felt even worse than the Restraining Spell. He felt like a mortal being tortured, as if he was never turned immortal in the first place.

"I TRIED TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANTED WHILE COMPLETING MY GOAL. BUT THAT ISN'T AN OPTION." Yaoguai leaned in with an evil smirk. "I WOULD KILL YOUR SON A MILLION TIMES IF IT MEANT YOU WOULD SUFFER AND DESTROY THIS WORLD."

Wukong's eyes widened in horror before he started to scream even louder. Yaoguai laughed before his spirit wisped away and began to merge with Wukong. The Monkey King's fur turned black and his shading and eyes turned completely red.

The chains then completely disappeared and Yaoguai stood. He then clenched his new body's fist. "COME TO ME, FATHER. I KNOW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE GROUP WILL TRY TO STOP ME."