Girls Night

All rights go to CW and DC comics. Thanks for reading! E N J O Y 

Felicity POV *all of them graduated from the university*

"All right, okay, let's meet up at Kara's place, yeah, okay, bye!" I hung up the call and turned to Kara. "okay, what did you want to tell me?" I walked over to Kara, who had eaten the majority of the cookies I had made this morning. "Well, um, oh wait, someone is at the door," Kara detected with her super hearing. Right as Kara said that, someone knocked on the door. Felicity opened the door and to her surprise, Mr. Barry Allen was standing in the doorway. " hi Kara, Felicity told me I was supposed to take you to National City," Barry looked up from his phone and saw both of us there. "Felicity? Caitlin said you were already there," I looked up at them and saw 1. Confusion in Barry's eyes, and 2. Kara, giving me a look that she needs to talk to me in private.

Kara POV

I felt my face redden as Barry walked in. What the hell is happening, why, why am I attracted to Barry, of all people, he's like my brother, he doesn't like me back, ugh, another heartbreak for Kara. "Hi Kara, Felicity told me I was supposed to take you to National City," I looked at the back of Felicity's head, daggers in my eyes. I looked at Felicity and dragged her to the side. "What the hell Felicity, c'mon, man," I whispered/shouted. "Relax, because I didn't leave on time, I'll ride with you." I nodded hope Felicity coming would make it less awkward. Why the hell would it be awkward Kara, he's one of your best friends, woman up! I shook my head trying to get the thought out of my head.