Asgardian Beauty (Lemon)

Y/N and the other Gold Saints were standing in attention. Apparently some representatives of Asgard were coming here.

"It is good to see you again Athena." Polaris Hilda said.

"It is good to see you too Hilda. Who are these people?" Athena asked

"This is my handmaiden Freya, and this is the current representative of Odin, Lyfia.

"Hello." They said greeted their hand

Lyfia and Y/N locked eyes. She saw him and walked towards him. There she asked, "Are you the Gold Saint of Leo?"

Y/N nodded. "Leo Y/N, commander of the saints."

Lyfia smiled. "I knew your predecessor, Aiolia. I can tell he would be proud to have you as his successor."

Y/N smiled, "Thank you."

"Now that introduction are over, why don't I show you to your room?" Athena offered.

"That would be lovely." Hilda said.

And with that the meeting was adjourned

—————————/TimeSkip/————————

Y/N was standing in front of Athena's chambers. The Goddess had once again called him for another 'fun time'

He opened the door and couldn't believe what he saw.

On the bed were Freya, Hilda and Lyfia. The three girls were all naked as the day they were born and having a time on the bed. The three were in a daisy chain eating out one another's pussy. Freya was munching on Hilda's as Hilda was slurping on Lyfia's and Lyfia was enjoying the delights of Freya's cunt. It was a hot and erotic sight given the volume of the moaning going on. He was pretty sure all three were close to coming.

He was right as all three girls let out loud shrieks/moans/screams as they hit their peaks. They then laid there breathing hard and Hilda was the first to look up. Her face was shiny from Lyfia's succulent juices.

"Oh hello Y/N, we were just waiting for you" Hilda said.

This had Freya and Hilda look up and grin at Y/N with their shiny faces.

"O-oh, Ok. Why?" He stuttered

"Well Athena's told us about your little harem, and we wanted to join in on the fun." Freya said.

"Besides, you've never fucked an asgardian before. Aren't you even a little bit curious what asgardian pussy feels like?" Lyfia aksed, licking her lips

Y/N couldn't deny their naked bodies were amazing. He then stripped off his clothes revealing his nude body to the girls. This had them lick their lips.

"I go first" Lyfia hollered.

Freya pouted and Hilda frowned since she wanted to go first, but Lyfia called it and meant she'd be first. As such was the rules of the bedroom. So Lyfia laid down and spread her legs showing off her glistening pussy to Y/N. Y/N got on top of her and began to fuck her. Lyfia moaned as Y/N thrust in and out of her with every stroke stronger and harder than the last one.

"Of fucking gods yes" Lyfia moaned.

"Hey, they shouldn't have all the fun" Hilda said.

She pulled Freya to her and they made out passionately with each other. Hilda's fingers went down and two of them began to furiously thrust in and out of Freya's gushing cunt. Freya moaned into Hilda's mouth. Hilda moved her mouth and began to suckle Freya's neck as her other hand cupped Freya's tits.