The ghost dog. (real)

Before we got our dog when I was around six or seven years old, I was playing in my room before bed, I was playing with a small plastic doll that had orange hair put into pigtails and a red dress, it came with a bus toy I had recieved as a present from my grandma as I was playing. I accidentally dropped it and it ended up going underneath my bed, I went to get it only to come face to face with a dog, it was snarling and all it's sharp teeth was visible with the blood dripping off them.

I screamed and got out from there as soon as I could and that was when my mum came into me room, she wiped away the tears that was streaming down my face and asked what happened, I told her about what had happened and pointed to where it was but it was no longer there, she told me it was just my imagination and picked up my toy putting it to one side.

I don't really remember what happened after that but more than likely I stayed in her room that night and I just passed it off as a bad dream or something after all, there was nothing there to say it was real to begin with anyway, no blood on the carpet, it hadn't attacked me and left marks and I was the only one who saw it so to be honest I felt kinda stupid for thinking it was real even if it was just for a day.

Later on in my life though when I was in high school, when I brought it up as a daft little tale I found out my mum actually did believe it had happened she just told me otherwise to calm me down and she told me the tale of the little boy at the end of her bed.