have you ever thought about what it would be like in a Anime world. Everything would be so fun and relaxing and I don't want to go to slice of life or any boring Anime. I want action anime it would be fun hmm like the Naruto world. Life would be carefree kind off just skip the part about war and bad guys. Just think about it all we gotta do is learn,train ok mabye we do have to learn math or stuff like that but we only get to go to the academy for about however years you want. It all depends on how strong you are tho. O my and you would have to worry about getting killed lol. Actually the more I think about it the Naruto world isn't actually carefree yea no it's not but it still would be fun. Will if you where to go to the Naruto world and be a background character that sucks but you could always become best friends with the main character 😼.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm life is hard well my life is pretty hard having to worry about getting my assignments done and my parents getting mad at me all the time ok mabye it's my fault since I trap myself in my own room and only get out when I'm hungry. Or that I don't get my assignments done ugh. Theres to much assignments it's annoying and when ever I have Misseing assignments I feel horrible. I want to do them but I can't cause my dumb self doesn't understand stand a thing 🙈🙉. Oh yea and I also foget about stuff since I have horrible memory one time I was supposed to go to school to pick up something for my project and guess what happened I Forgot 🤡. It was 5:05 I think and that's when my parents told me oof I had to get ready really fast oh my Lord when I tell you how mad my mom was. I think she was going to beat me up but thank god we had to hurry so she didn't have time to beat me up. So she just screamd at me the whole way there. At least I got my things for the project heh. Oh yea and the time to come pick it up was 4:30 to 6:30 I think. At least I didn't get my phone taken away 🙈.

Yea I have friends wow😀

If you don't have any friends sucks for you.