When i was little

Shgjxhdjdgdbdjdhxjxvfj
One time when me and my family where visiting my home town. Uhmmmmmmmmm how do I start this let's just say when I  walking with my sister and cousin and no my parents where not with us neither any adults. Ok so this is what happened a guy was riding a bicycle and he ran over my lil sister 🙈🙉💀 hahahshzbzhzgxjzzzjgzb it was really funny.
Oh I have another story when my lil sister was still a baby and I was I think 5. I went to this school It was my first day and I did something wrong accidently and that bitch of a teacher fricken slapped me my cheek was red 😀 like seriously like who do you think you are b. Don't worry the rest of the day went great 😗✌️and thank god my cousin was with me in the same class he was the same age as me but just few months older. Oh and when I got home my cousin told on that bitch of a teacher to my family but when I was little I was really shy. So when my grandmother told me that she would go talk to the teacher 😏 and when I say talk to the teacher beat that teacher up but my stupid ass was like no it's ok you don't have to do it. Hehe oooo I have another story so when I was little I didn't want to do my homework so my grandma tied me to a tree outside in our backyard and when I tell you it was fricken night outside so I had to stay tied to a tree in the dark😀 it was a really nice experience 😗✌️ heh.