DI: 36

Grabbing the bat from the back of Tai's car I got out of the car and slammed the door. Walking over to his house I swung the bat into his window, shattering it. I did the same to each window before walking over to his car and leaving a mark that he would remember.

"Demon time bitch" I hit the hood of his car and dragged the edge of the bat towards the drivers seat window, busting it. I walked to the back of his car and went to work on his license plate. Ezekiel broke up with me but I wasn't done with him breakups only happened if both people agreed well I didn't agree.

"lil mama why you doing all that" some man asked with his arm extended out, coming towards me.

"Sir mind your business this don't got shit to do with you"

"I understand that but you can't be fucking up the man stuff he work hard" I laughed.

"Well you know when you just love a fuck nigga and you do em' too good but he too dumb to realize so he fuck you over" hitting his back window I backed up so the glass wouldn't hit me. Most of my emotions were coming from old situations I was still dealing with some of that hurt. "A fuck nigga just trying yo shit over and over again" I busted his tail light.

"So you do a nigga how he fucking do you" I kicked his car and looked at the crowd that I had formed from my outburst. These people just didn't know how to mind they business. Jumping in Tai's car I backed out and sped out of the neighborhood.
__
Tai'Sani passed the blunt to Mariah who sat in the backseat of the car. Even though me and her fought that wasn't going to stop us from being friends what we did was nothing new. We fought and we argued were sisters and I wouldn't have it any other way. I rather us fight it out instead of being fake towards one another and fucking with an opp bitch.

"You did what" they both asked at the same time.

"I fucked that nigga house up and his car" I grabbed the blunt and took a pull from it, putting my feet on the dashboard. I was already knowing that when he found this shit out he was going to be hot but when I get mad, I get big mad and there was no stopping me.

"Amora you can't be doing that shit" Tai said shaking her head I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Bitch you have no room to talk" we looked at each other before laughing she knew her and Jerrell were the same exact way.

"Y'all got us beat"

"Hell yeah" Mariah said causing me to suck my teeth. "She is right though Amora you can't be doing that, that man broke up with you because he going away for ten years he simply doesn't want to hold you back"

"I don't care I'll wait for him" shrugging my shoulders I had my mind made up when he gets out I'll be here waiting for him no doubt about it. Call me dumb but my love for him is deep, deeper than no other.

"Alright let's say you wait on him right and y'all agree to stay together" I nodded my head. "But in the midst of all that you meet somebody and he's way better than ice and I mean he looks better, treats you better all of the above, then what?" I shook my head Ezekiel fucked me too good I wouldn't even look another nigga way.

"Boom you and the new dude get together then when Ezekiel come home you stuck and don't know what to do that man gon beat yo ass, Amora" I scoffed. "You think you can wait ten years within attention, no dick you crazy as hell I can't even go a week without sex imagine ten years" scrunching up my face she was wrong I could wait on him.

"You think you can wait but you can't Amora the most loyal bitch can't even wait that long without talking to another nigga Ice real quiet and he don't really show that crazy side he be letting yo lil abusive ass slide but play with that man if you want too"