My R

Loading multiverse...

Loading multiverse...

Loading multiverse...

Multiverse found...

My R

"So this is basically suicidal deku"

"WHAT!!" Everyone shouted

The screen showed Izuku heading up the stairs of UA reaching the top and removing his shoes as music started to play.
'Just as I was about to take my shoes off of the rooftop there I see.'

"Wait why was he on the rooftop?" Questioned  Uraraka.

'A girl with braided hair here before me, Despite myself I go and scream.' The screen showed a girl on the ledge of the building with Green and little black tips of her long hair in a thick Braid.
"HEY DON'T DO IT PLEASE!"

The audience was surprised that he knew the girl was going to jump so quickly.
"Excuse me but why does she look like Midoriya?" Asked lida while raising his hand up high.
"You'll catch on soon but trust me it'll all make sense in the end." He nodded and thanked her for answering.

The screen then showed only 1 second images of other people some being short, and one in a Yellow Cardigan. The other clips showed them all standing together on the ledge and then it black out.
'Whoa wait a minute what did I just say? I couldn't careless either way.'

"That's not the Midoriya we know." Satiated Mina other a bit surprised he said anything about a Girl who was clearly upset.
"And that wasn't Mainly either! He doesn't know about what she's gone through

'To be honest I was somewhat pissed this was an opportunity missed.'

You could hear some people take in a sharp breath as Kirishima silently said. "So that's why...."

'The girl with braided hair told me her woes.'
"You probably heard it all before; I really thought that She might be the one than she told me she was done." Said girl looked down as the
Screen showed a female bakugo bullying her.

"If you don't mind me asking but what about moving school couldn't she do that?" Asked a confused Lida
"No it was the closest school to them" I replied

FOR GOD SAKES PLEASE ARE YOU SERIOUS I JUST CANT BELIVE FOR SOME STUPID REASON YOU GOT HERE BEFORE ME!" Midoriya yelled at the girl"

"THAT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE HER DO IT ANY LESS!" Everyone shouted

"ARE YOU UPSET CAUSE YOU WANTED?...." he paused for a quick second and built up the courage to yell again. "YOUR LUCKY YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ROBBED OF ANYTHING!" He yelled out the screen now showing him at the doctors being told how he won't ever get a quirk, to him asking his mom if he could still be a hero, getting picked on and beat, and meeting All Might to ask the same question to just be told he should be a cop.

"I swear to nezu if any of this really happened All Might you will apologize and beg on your knees for him to forgive and for you Bakugou we will talk later." States Aizawa looking furious someone hurt his problem child'

"I'm feeling better thank you for listening!" The girl with braided hair then disappeared.

"Wait so did she jump or was it like her quirk?" Asked toga

The screen then showed 'The Next Day' and started the same way the last one did.
'All right today's the day!' Or so I thought just as I take both of my shoes off. There was a but a Boy as short can be Despite Myself I go and scream.'
"How has his voice not gotten strained yet from the yelling..." Said Denki rubbing his head.
"Dumbass it's the next day" replied jiro