1

.•*•.*•¥•.*.*.•.•**¥•.+.*¥.•

magnolia's outift

it was magnolia and fleur's third day on set

it was magnolia and fleur's third day on set. harry bradbeer, the director, had told them they could hang out around a few weeks in advance of filming their own scene to get a feel of what it was like when on set during filming, since their small part would be filmed in about a week and they had not yet been around an official movie set before.

as magnolia was walking to find where fleur was, she scrolled through her instagram to look busy and less awkward. she had just about 190k followers on instagram from her popularity on tiktok where she had just hit 1.2 million, twitter where she had 623k, youtube where she occasionally posted vlogs and had 122k subscribers, and the fact that she had done some photoshoots before, as well as mari and fleur.

as she was just about to reach the small trailer fleur was at, magnolia collided with someone and felt a hot liquid drip down her. she looked down at her shirt and light-wash jeans which now were stained. she was glad she was wearing a bandana or else it'd be in her hair. "what the hell! i just got this shirt. and who the hell drinks dark roast coffee willingly?" she whined.

due to her rude remark, the boy didnt even bother apologizing. "who are you?" he asked. the only things mags took the time to notice about him was that he had dark eyes and brown fluffy hair. mags ran her hands over the stain on her clothes as she spoke. "why does it matter?" "youre not from here," he replied, noticing how her accent was clearly different from his. "well yeah, no shit sherlock." this made the boy laugh lowly. "thats ironic."

magnolia looked at him with a straight face to express how little she cared about the stupid irony in the stupid joke and how her clothes were more important at this moment. he awkwardly cleared his throat and ran his fingers through his hair as he began to speak. "so, are you gonna tell me who you are... or-" "oh my god." magnolia groaned, brushing past him to meet up with fleur at her original destination.

.•.*•.¥•.*.¥•.•.+•.•*.•