17

.•.*.•.+*.•.¥.*.^.*.+•

magnolia was in her flat with fleur, feli, johnny, and mari getting ready for their friends to arrive

magnolia was in her flat with fleur, feli, johnny, and mari getting ready for their friends to arrive. johnny and fleur were on the sofa talking, mari was texting someone (probably jack) while sitting at the kitchen island, feli was texting noah while on the other sofa, and mags was frantically speed cleaning.

"guys, can you please tell me if this plant looks better here," she said as she shifted it to the other side of the table, "or here." she said moving it back. "mags, um, it doesn't matter that much. it looks the same either way." mari replied.

"besides, its not like they're gonna over analyze your plant's positioning." feli spoke. mags turned to fleur and johnny for their opinion. "definitely the left." johnny announced. feli scoffed from the other side of the room as magnolia nodded and fixed it's positioning.

mags swiftly ran upstairs into her room to change into a better outift than plaid pajama pants and a white cropped tanktop. she decided on a black and white striped oversized cropped sweater with baggy light wash jeans, white converse , and a white headband.

she then flopped down and laid on her stomach on her bed, grabbing her phone to check the time. it was 16:03, meaning there was 37 minutes until louis and millie arrived. for this reason, she decided just to stay on the bed until they arrived.

•.¥.+.*.+.¥•.*.•*.+