Spicy?🧍🏼‍♀️

Note: if you're not here from my tiktok from part 1-3 you can go on my tiktok @/kageyamastoess and see parts 1-3 right there to understand more better on what's going on🧍🏼‍♀️. K onto the spicy stuff.

It started raining so Kuroo grabbed your hand and you both started running to his house which was a few blocks away. As you guys got to his house, you and Kuroo went inside heavily breathing try to catch your breath from all the running. The rain left your dress soaking wet, making your sides and every part of you show. You took off your heels and started walking towards the kitchen. Kuroo was looking at you from behind and couldn't help it as you leaned your back onto the counter facing him.

Y/n: "what?" You asked as you tilted your head to look at the ceiling feeling relieved since your feet were killing you.

Kuroo: "it's just, looking like that, I wanna do so many things to you right now-" he said as you interrupted him.

Y/n: "so why don't you do them" you said looking back at him seeing him smirk while walking towards you.

Kuroo: "oh I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and I'm gonna make sure to treat you better than that dumbass-" he stopped as you interrupted him again not being patient enough for this.

Y/n: "just shut up about Tsukki, and kiss me" you said as he widened his eyes as you started kissing him.

He kissed you back and it became a hot makeout session 🧍🏼‍♀️. He picked you up and put you on the counter. You guys pulled away from the kiss trying to catch your breath then went back to making out. You then felt Kuroo's hands roaming your thighs to your sides, and to your chest. He then felt your nipples getting hard. He smirked through the kiss and started touching them making you moan in between the kiss. He then got turned on by your moan. He picked you up wrapping your legs onto his waist going upstairs while you were kissing his neck. He closed the room door with his leg and gently put you on the bed.

He then started kissing you again while his hands were roaming on your thighs. He then started going under your dress. He then went to your 🐈 and rubbed it a little bit making you heavily breathe. He then stopped and started taking his clothes off helping you take off your dress. He started kissing you deeply. He then went to your neck to your chest leaving a few marks. He then went down to your 🐈 and took off your panties and noticed you were a bit wet.

Kuroo: "already wet for me huh" he said as he chuckled and started rubbing your 🐈 a little making you moan softly.

He then started eating you out. You kept moaning as he started going faster and you were about to reach your climax. You then started holding his hair. He then inserted two fingers and started curling them making you arch your back while moaning. He started going faster as you moaned loud as you reached your climax in his mouth making him take it all. He made sure you looked at him as he swallowed it.

Kuroo: "who knew you would taste this good" he said as he was then pushed back onto the bed with you on top of him.

You took off his boxers and saw his almost hardened 👩🏼‍🦯. You then started rubbing it making him moan. You then kicked the tip.

Kuroo: "D-dont do that" he said as you ignored him.

You ignored him and licked it again. You then put the whole thing in your mouth and started sucking him off. (Lmao idk what this is👩🏼‍🦯🧍🏼‍♀️). You started going faster as he kept groaning. He was about to reach his climax, so he then pushed your head all the way down as you felt his warm juice go down your throat. You then took it out and started coughing. And you glared at him.

Kuroo: "sh!t my bad, sorry" he said as he put you back down on the bed with him now on top of you. You then felt him position himself at your entrance.

Kuroo: "ready?" He said as you shook your head yes.

You then let out a loud moan as he entered himself in you. He then let you adjust his size. (girl bye-👩🏼‍🦯). He then started thrusting into you slow as you moaned. It turned from pain to pleasure. The room was filled with moans and groans.

Kuroo: "damn, you sound so beautiful" he said as he started kissing your neck making you moan more.

Y/n: "f-faster" you said as Kuroo looked into your eyes and smirk a little.

He smirked and started going faster. He then started kissing you. He went to your chest and started sucking on it🧍🏼‍♀️. You arched your back as you liked the feeling of pleasure you were getting. He turned you around making your ass be in the air. He quickly entered inside you and started going at a fast pace. He was then going deeper trying to find your spot and eventually found it as you made loud moan. You tightened around him making him jump a little but he smiled since that made him know you were close🐈.

Y/n: "i-im gonna" you said as you couldn't finish your sentence.

Kuroo: "f!ck, m-me too" he said as his thrusting became sloppy.

After a few more seconds you arched your back as he hit your spot multiple times making you c✋🏼m. He then put his on your shoulder as he came as well. He plopped besides you. You were catching your breath but then got on top of him.

Kuroo: "what are you doing?"

You didn't say anything as you just started grinding on his 👩🏼‍🦯. He was then moaning a little bit. You then felt him get hard again so you lifted your ass up and positioned yourself on his tip. You then quickly plopped down onto his 👩🏼‍🦯 making you moan out loud. You then started riding him as he moaned. He then looked back at you and blushed from the view he got of you riding him. You then started kissing his neck. You felt yourself get tired so Kuroo ended up helping you and started moving his hips making you moan with his hands on your waste. After a while riding him you arched your back up in the air with your hands on his chest as you he hit your spot and made you c🐈m, you then felt him reach his climax with you as you he groaned. You then laid on his chest trying to catch your breath.

Kuroo: "damn, that was, sexy" he said as he kissed your forehead.

He then picked you up and headed to the restroom and turned on the shower. You both took a shower and helped each other clean up.

Kuroo: "so does this mean.. we're dating now?" He asked as you turned around to look at him

Y/n: "I guess it does.. yeah" you said as he hugged you for a while.

After the shower he gave you a shirt of his and a pair of boxers for you to put on. You guys laid down on the bed and cuddled. He noticed you were falling asleep. So he kissed your forehead.

Kuroo: "I love you, y/n" he said as you said it back and drifted to sleep.

Kuroo: "I promise I'll treat you better than that piece of trash did" he said whispering (talking about Tsukki). He then kissed your forehead again and drifted to sleep.

(I am so sorry if it isn't that good miss girl.. I'm not used to making spicy stuff🧍🏼‍♀️but I hoped y'all enjoyed it👩🏼‍🦯)