10

Previous chapter:

I walked back to my house leaving the school cause I didn't want to deal with those fakes. Shin sniffled in my shoulder, "Dad?" "yes Shin?" "Are you going to leave me? Because I have a villain quirk?" I set him down, looked him in the eye, " Who told you that? I would never leave you! You are my kid!" He turned to look away from me," It's ok to say the truth, it's not like it's going to hurt anymore if you do." My heart clenched because Shinso had said the same exact thing to me and Kacchan. I felt tears go down my eyes, I grabbed Shin and cried into his shoulder telling him that I would never leave him alone in the dark.

I'm glad no one walked in on us or this would've been a story to tell.

Present:

I put Shin to bed so he could rest, and walked downstairs to find Kacchan and Tsu in the living room. Once Kacchan saw me he called out to me,"Aye, Izuku, how's the kid?" I smile sadly,"He talks just like the one he looks like. I hope he doesn't have the same troubles though." Tsu spoke up after a while of me and Kacchan going back and forth about Shin's well being."Izuku, if you're the one raising him then he would be in a bad state as Shinso, will he not? Plus, I'm pretty sure that he's not going to just have you. He has grandparents and an uncle and aunt" "Mother". Kacchan interrupted. I turned beet red and Tsu continued not bothering to fix or deny anything."Anyway, Shinso and Shin are completely different and hopefully have a different outcome to their lives."

"Who's Shinso?"Shin was over by the staircase. We all froze, turning to him. I went over to him and picked him up, carrying him over to the couch I was previously on. "Shinso was a friend of mine. But he's gone now, so you won't be able to meet him." Shin looked down at the ground thinking to himself. "What if you could make him? Like use a clone or so?" I've thought about that one before but, his death was too painful for me to try and find out if I can somewhat bring him back."there's no need, all you have to do is look in the mirror to find out what he looks like."

Shin looked at me confused."Is shinso a girl?" I shook my head, internally laughing about how this kid thought he was a girl."Shinso was a boy that was my age." SHin looked down in deep thought again, so while he was looking I looked up to see Tsu looking at us with amusement shining in her eyes, and Kacchan covering his mouth to not burst out laughing.

"So why do I look like him if he's not a girl and he's your age?" Shin's eyes flash a quick lime green before returning to it's deep purple color." Shin, you and Shinso aren't related, but you just look similar." Nodding his head in understanding, he jumped off my lap, and tried to climb up the stairs. Key word try: right before he could climb up the stairs I launched at him and gently yet firmly picked him up and leaped out the way of an explosion.

Rikki stood in front of me and my son Kacchan and Tsu backed me up. "Oh, looks like I've found my subjects house~

Rikki tried to reach for me and my son but I just dodged his hand and kicked it away. I didn't want Shin to get hurt so I shrunk him to the size of a kitten and put him in my hood as Tsu and Kacchan attacked/blocked Rikki from seeing the both of us."nerd if you don't run! I'll find you and pumble you. I'll translate "Izuku run, me and your girlfriend got this. We won't let him get you." "Thanks Kacchan"

I ran past Rikki heading towards the school as I went. Traffic was busy since people were coming back from their lunch breaks, and I knew that Rikki wouldn't spot us easily. But, right before we could enter the school gates, Rikki popped up with Tsu and Kacchan. While they were distracted by the sudden change of scenery , Rikki grabbed me and Shin, Deactivating his quirk to make sure he's handy capped, I tugged on his tendons in his wrist and tore them. He yelped in pain and let go of me. I darted past him and grabbed both Tsu and Kacchan and ran into the school.

It sucks knowing that one of your quirks doesn't work when you're in a panicked state. But putting that aside, I ran like there was no tomorrow in class 1-a. Kicking open the door, and gaining everyone's attention, I huffed and thought about how I looked right now. Kacchan and Tsu knocked out in my arms, with a kitten sized child in my hood.

"Rikki, is after us....And we need to hide me and Shin." But,one of my classmates decided that they wanted to die tho,"Why should we help that little monster?","Are you sure it's worth it?" "That thing will just get you both killed!". And guess who it was? Mineta!!! The Grapist!!.

Kacchan instantly woke up after he was done, and went straight towards Mineta."You wanna see a monster? I'll show you one." He dragged Mineta out the room and all we heard were screams.