Sick

*Hey guys this is the next chapter so I hope you like it and this is about Olivia finding that she is pregnant.*

------------------------------------------------

"Hey but you love me." she said as she kissed him on the lips.
------------------------------------------------

Olivia's POV

I looked up at Elliot and saw that he was still asleep..so I started to go make breakfast but I felt his arm around me and he also had tight grip around me too. I started wiggle out slowly from underneath him as I got out I replaced myself with a pillow...before I could turn around I heard him say name..in his sleep;)

"Oh..Olivia your so soft."he said squeezing the pillow tighter.

"Just for you baby."I said in a sexy tone as I went over to kiss his cheak as I did he started to moan.

I just started giggling as I went into the kitchen.

Elliot's POV

As I woke up I kissing Olivia's neck..but then he found out that it wasn't really Olivia and it felt and it smelt like her but I want my real Olivia.

As I got up and went to the kitchen I saw her fixing the food, 'she looks so cute with bed hair' I thought as I watched her.

"Enjoying the show?" she said smiling at me.

"You have no idea."I said wrapping my arms around her kissing her neck.

"Mmmm..Elliot later." she said going to the table.

"I'm sorry..you just look so hot in my shirt."he said following her.

"Well second hottest." she said as she started eating.

Olivia's POV

As I started eating..I started feeling a little funny and then in two minutes I realized I was in the bathroom with Elliot holding my hair up.

"Olivia are you okay?" he said worriedly.

"No I fine...maybe just a stomach bug."I said cleaning myself up after emptying my stomach.

"Okay but if this continues...you're going to the docter young lady." he said smiling.

"Yes daddy."I said kissing before walking back to the table.

------------------------------------------------

*Hope you liked..vote & comment