Saviour

Previous:
"I hope your friends have told you who we are and you know why we are here." Jimin told me smirking.

I am dead.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abby's pov:
I saw the guys from BTS table get up, expect Jin and Namjoon. They were following Y/n. Oh god, won't they give her time to get used to school?. They are gonna bully her, on her first day.

"Guys, we need to help Y/n. They are after her." I told them. They whipped their heads to the door as they disappeared from our views. I tried calling her. But that kid just left her phone on the table. I looked at BTS's table.

"I am soooo gonna kill that girl." I thought and got up. Walking over to the table where the school's most feared bullies sat, was a really hard job. Each second felt like an eternity. Finally I reached the table.

"Excuse me, Mr. Kim. Please can you help me?." I asked Kim Seokjin, the mother of the group. He looked at me, with a blank expression. "Your brothers are going to bully my sister. Please help her, she is sensitive towards these type of things. She isn't really strong or anything. We will do anything. Please." I practically begged him to let her go. I saw him sigh and my hopes were up.

"Ok, just because it is her first day of school. After this don't you dare come asking me to help her. Did you understand?." He asked me. I nodded my head in understanding. "Now come." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Don't you wanna save your sister?." He asked me. I mentaly face palmed myself. He stood up with a blank face and walked away, his brother followed us.

We reached the rooftop after 5 minutes. And when we reached, the sight I saw broke my heart."I felt bad. Her mom had trust me in her case. I promised her that she wouldn't get bullied in her new school."

She was laying on the floor having a panic attack and those dumbshits were looking at us not giving her a bit of attention, as if she doesn't exist.

"GUYS, STOP IT. THAT'S ENOUGH, COME ON. SHE IS PASSING OUT CAN'T YOU GUYS SEE IT!!!??. Namjoon screamed at the, I ran towards my baby, laying on the floor, clearly struggling to stay awake. I scooped her into my arms. She tried resisting me.

"Y/n-ah you are safe. It's ok. Everything's alright." I told her as tears ran down my own face. She smiles a little and passes out ony arms. Our gang came running into the rooftop only to freeze after seeing the maknae passes out in my arms. Clothes sticking to her body. The one to move first was Seokjin, he came towards me and picked her up and started walking towards the door and passes her over to Xio. He ran towards the nurse station with her we followed them. I was about to go and I remembered that Seokjin and Namjoon helped me.

"Thank you for helping." I bowed at them and ran towards my friends.

Y/n's pov
They came towards me. And stood in front of me. I was trembling inside.
"Abby.... Please come and save me. I am scared please. Oh god, what will they do?. I don't wanna be bullied anymore. Please save me." That moment was the most scariest in my life.

"What's your name?." Jimin asked me. "I don't wanna call you new girl. It's not fun. So tell me, what is your name?."

"Y/n, Kim Y/n. T-That's m-my n-name." I stuttered,I was scared beyond anything. I was on the rooftop with the most notorious bullies in the school. I was fidgeting my fingers. I didn't look at them.
"Abby, please come fast. Help me from this. I will eat my veggies everyday, just save me." I thought.

"Where are you from?. Your accent is not like Korean." Taehyung asked me.

"I'm from Britain. I'm half Korean and half British." I told him."Weird, I didn't stutter while answering him." I thought.