Smoke (Persona)

Tw: smoking

Gordon's POV:
Me and Zane were talking about stuff we were on the rooftop of the school smoking. We both were skipping class it wasn't to uncommon for us to skip class together but it was uncommon for us to smoke well skipping I didn't have a problem with it we were just relaxing "you know I haven't seen Miss Vitch at all" I say letting out a puff of smoke "I did ask my music teacher, they said she quite or was fired I don't remember" "yeah I assumed so" he lays back against my back "you going to class next period?" "Nah I don't feel like going to history" "true do you just want to just leave after lunch?" I ask "yeah we could go to my place?" "Sounds good" I say resting my eyes.
"Hey guys!" I look over to see Cindy and Mitchie "hey guys" I wave "did you smoke?" Mitchie asks "yeah and?" Zane asks "I don't think you should be doing that at school" Cindy says worried "so what is the school going to do?" "Give you detention?" Mitchie asks "do I care?" "No" Cindy mumbles. "Whatever" Zane walks off "what's up with him?" Mitchie asks "I don't know I'll go check" I say following Zane.
He walk down the hall towards his locker "where are you going?" I ask leaning against the lockers next to him "I'm going home" be slams his locker shut. "Can I come with you?" I ask following behind him "fine" he rolls his eyes.
We walk over to the bakery where he works at we then walk upstairs "this is my room" he opens the door "oh this is nice" I smile "yeah" he falls back on his bed "why did you snap at the others?" "I should apologise later" "yeah..." "oh I was just stressed" "is that why you wanted to smoke?" "Part of it I guess, oh you can sit anywhere" he say noticing I was still standing. I lay next to him on his bed "I'm so tired" he yawns "man you haven't even went to class" I giggle yawning "look what what you did!" I say rubbing my eyes "yeah be tired" he says rolling over. "You want to sleep here?" He asks "only if your ok with it" "yeah it's fine" he hands me a pillow.
I wake up to a guitar being strummed "morning or I guess late afternoon" I look up to see Zane smiling "what?" "It's like eleven o'clock" he says still playing random cords. "Why are you awake?" "We fell asleep at two pm" "true" "did you want something to eat?" "Water would be nice" "sure come downstairs just be quiet" he opens his door. We walk downstairs he grabs to glasses filling them with some water. "Here" "thanks, what do you want to do now?" I ask "I don't know we could just stay here or we could go on a walk" "we could go for a walk" "cool just let me get you a jacket" he walks upstairs "I don't need one I usual sleep out in this weather" I say following him "so? You can still wear one" "I don't think one of your jackets will fit me" "don't worry I have some oversized hoodies, here" he hands me a dark blue hoodie. "Thanks" "now lets go" he pulls me downstairs and outside. I put on the hoodie as we walk down the road "you do this much?" I ask "not really only when my mum is around" "maybe you can visit me next time you go on a walk?" "Sure" he nods.
We walk around the block a few times "you want to go back yet?" I ask "not yet" he grabs my hand "ok" I smile looking away from him.
We walk in silence before walking back to his place, we walk upstairs to his room. I release we're still holding hands "it's three am" Zane mumbles checking his phone. "Mhm" "I'm gonna go bake to sleep" "same, I-" "yeah?" "I..." I look him in the eyes "Gordon?" I lean in and kiss him. I panic and pull back "I'm so sorry" "it's fine" he smiles.

Words-702
I was going to stretch the storyline a bit longer but it's fine.
If you have a ships and/or story-line you want to request feel free to comment it.
Bye. <3