Of all the colors in the world...

Blair Quinn is part of the overly talked about 'Quinn triplets' that attend Sherman University. Her fiery red hair has always made her stand out but she's never truly found 'her people'. That is until she meets Ace Stone and everything just seems easy.

The problem with easy? Life is never that simple.

Blair has a creepy run in with a man with sinister black eyes and it leaves her feeling nervous but she tries to brush it off. That is until the young girl she last saw with him goes missing. Why can't she shake the feeling that she is somehow connected to the girl with deep black hair and soft brown eyes?

Of all the colors in the world... why did her hair have to be red?

**Spin-off to "Carter."**

((Can be read as a stand-alone.))

Regular weekly updates, every Monday!

~

Hi!! Thank you for clicking on my book!

This is a spin-off of my other book Carter.

Can be read as a stand-alone but will make more sense with the context of the other book first.

~

This book is completed but not fully published yet. Every Monday there will be a new chapter published!

Please don't copy any part of this book or any of my work. Copyright reserved and all that good stuff.

This is also kind of dark book, so TRIGGER WARNING!! If such things as kidnapping, abuse (physical and/or sexual) are a trigger for you, maybe read a different book? I don't want to upset anyone.

{If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me or here are a few numbers that might be helpful.}

~♡ ~

~♡ ~

{Started writing on August 5, 2020}

{Completed writing on February 17,  2022}

{Started posting chapters on April 8, 2021}

{Totally Completed on TBA 2021}

~♡~