Jorge's Bio (UPDATED)

Name: Jorge Joestar / Tamotsu Higashikata (Japanese name)

Age: 14 (Start of story)/ 15 (UA exams) / 16 (License exams)

Height: 5,11ft

Eye colour: blue

Hair colour: black with navy highlights

Birthday: June 7th

Blood Type: AB

Favourite Bands/Artists: Black Sabbath, Queen, Electrical light orchestra, AC/DC, Aerosmith, David Bowie, Ronnie James Dio, Deep purple and Fleetwood Mac. 

Personality: Jorge/Tamotsu is a impetuous, unconscientious and savvy Teen. Whilst being Loyal and mischievous at the same time. Even though he takes a lot after his father, Joseph he genuinely acts like any normal teen for the most part, playing games, watching Tv and going out with his friends (and family).

To the people around him, he's often seen as lazy and violent while being Embarrassingly open. Mainly for; not returning a favour when somebody helps him and doing manly poses in front of everyone near him. He believes that being repaid for something he's done is mostly pointless; he sees it as the benefactor losing more than he needs too, so he never asks for any rewards when he's helped someone out and declines  whenever they offer him repayment. On the other hand he never repays favours; he never really asks for help in any kind of situation and sees it as there fault for helping when it's not needed.

He's also seen as a huge rock fan; liking bands like Black Sabbath and Queen. Having collected most of there albums and singles. He tends to listen to at least one album a day, of each. Being often called 'old' and 'weird' for having such an old taste in music, although he really doesn't care what others say about him.

When it comes to trigger words, bastard is the closest you can get. He sees the word as disgusting and dehumanising, sort of like a racial slur. His reaction to the word is similar but watered down to that of Josuke's hair insult, if he hears the word said in his vicinity, he'll indiscriminately warn them to NOT say it again otherwise he's going to make roadkill look like a joke.

when it comes to combat, he tends to rush his enemies head on and come up with bizarre plans whilst in the heat of battle. Even going as far as to play around in front of certain death itself. Opposite to that of Josuke, his twin brother.

When it comes to fears and weaknesses. Well he only has one. His mother. He fears the day she finally comes for him and completely obliterates his existence. In conclusion he tries to stay away from his mother's wrath whenever she's angry and tries not to provoke her when it comes to trying to disobey orders.

Relatives:

-Josuke Joestar-Higashikata (Identical twin brother)

-Shizuka Joestar (Sister)

-Charlie Joestar (Half-brother)

-Tomoko Joestar-Higashikata(Mother)

-Joseph Joestar (Father)

-Rossweisse Joestar (Mother in-law)

-Holy Kujo (aunt)

-Jotaro Kujo (Cousin)

-Josefumi Kujo/Josuk8 (Cousin)

-Kyo Kujo (Cousin)

-Giorno Giovanna (GrandUncle)

-Nara Hasegawa (GrandAunt)

-Jolyne Cujoh (Cousin first-removed)