A regular monday morning

Jonah ^

Jonah's P.O.V

*Beep Beep Beep* I wake up and slam my hand down on my alarm clock. I stand up and let out an enormous yawn. I stretch and go into my bathroom attached to my room. I go in and strip down. I turn on the water and wait for the water to warm up. I turn and look into the mirror. I suck in my stomach and twirl around. Like every teenage girl, I always fixate on my size. Once I'm done complaining about my body, I hop into the shower and wash my hair and body. I shave my legs, armpits and my lower region and hop out. I grab a towel and wrap it around my body. I dry off and pull out a blue shirt with ruffles on the front with tight blue jeans. I brush my teeth and hair, apply my makeup and finished by curling and teasing my red hair. I made my bed and ran downstairs. "Good morning, sweetheart." My mom says, passing me my book bag along with my purse and an apple. "Good morning, but I have to go. Bye mom. I love you." I say, leaving the house and hopping onto my bike with my book bag on my back and my purse in the lame little basket in the front.

I started peddling to school and in no time I was pulling into the parking lot and locking my bike up. I grab my purse and walk into the school to the bathroom to fix my hair. After I was done fixing my hair, I went down the hallway to my locker. I put in my locker combo and put my purse on the top shelf and grab my books for the first 4 classes. With my books in my arms I walk into the classroom. I place my books on my desk and kneel down to re-tie my shoe. "Hello?" A voice says, scaring me half to death that I bump my head on my desk. "Are you okay?" The voice said, walking over to me and offering his hand to help me up. I ignore his hand and stand up myself. "Hi..." I say, staring into his eyes without noticing. "Are you okay?" He asked again. "Yeah, I'm fine. Do we have a substitute teacher today?" I ask, looking down at my feet. "Actually, yesterday was your teachers last day. I'm your new teacher, Mr. Depp." He says, introducing himself. "I-I-I'm Jonah." I stuttered. Suddenly, the classroom filled with my classmates. "Ok, Jonah, you can take your seat." He says, walking to the front of the class. "Good morning, class. I'm your new teacher, Mr. Depp. Are there any questions?" He says to the class. "Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?" That bitch, Sophie says, from the back of the class. "No. Are there any real questions?" He asks. "No? Ok." He says, writing his name on the board. 'Mr. Depp, your new teacher.' Was written on the board in his cursive writing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys,
I hope you liked the first chapter of Mr. Depp. Please comment, vote and follow.

Love: Grace <3