Seven

P A P E R

T U L I P S

//07//

"There they are! I almost thought that you guys were finding a place to hide you know... Since I'm going to win this battle."

Matthews announced as he saw the Batch A's best students walk in along with their professor

"who would hide from an incompetent fool like you? We are far away from that day to ever come in our lives."

Eileen commented which made the feast of her friends sinker and Matthew flare up

"we will see about that Armstrong! Just you wait"

Matthew warned and walked towards two guys and whispered something in their ears, after which they nodded

"listen up everyone- present over here from Batch A and B, the challengers have arrived and are ready for their battle!"

A guy from batch A took over the stage and announced on the microphone, making everybody's attention divert towards him

"the challenge is set between the best known rivals of our year, Alias Matthews versus Eileen Armstrong!"

He called the two to come on the stage and they glared at each other the whole time

"now we will have a toss to see who goes first to perform and as always you guys will vote in the end of both the performances-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt but the challenge I have for her is a little different than last time."

Matthews butted in middle of the announcement and Eileen rolled her eyes in frustration.

He whispered his changes into the announcers ear and went back to stand in his place, with a smug smile on his face

"Alias has put the condition for Eileen to perform without her band like Alias will in this challenge. Do you accept this setting Eileen?"

The announcer asked, everyone had their eyes on her and her friends were glaring at Alias

"I'm fine with it. Let's start this battle!"

She smirked, satisfied with her reply to Alias and walked in front, to stand beside the announcer as he would toss a coin to decide who would be performing first.

Alias won the toss and seemed happy about it, he gave Eileen the wicked signature wink that he would give before losing to her horribly and she, in return gave him the finger with a smirk.

"Oh look at the crowd! This boy is going to have to stop for God's sake."

The headmistress sighed as she entered the auditorium filled with students and professors

"Mr. Matthews, why don't you ever stop your son from disturbing the other students and wasting their time?"

The headmistress asked as she walked to stand beside the school's chairman and Alias's father

"they are art students Serena, it's healthy to have a little competition. Also I absolutely adore hearing Eileen sing and so I requested my son to have a competition where they both perform a solo. Seems like my son heard me."

The chairman smirked as he saw his son now sitting on a stool with a guitar, readying himself for his performance.

"Also, wouldn't it be great if Mr. Rickman here would get to see their talent before leaving?"

Matthews continued as they all stared at the now ready to perform Alias on stage

"I can agree if it's batch A but batch B might not be the right kind for this though they seem to suprose me everytime with their extraordinary talents..."

The headmistress sighed as she thought "you sound way to cryptic Serena. Just relax and let me enjoy my son's first guitar performance."

Matthew's patted on her back while she nodded.