Chapter 2: 6 years later

The next morning was all spend in packing and shopping. The girls had bought enough clothes for the 4 day trip.

'Where are you two going for Christmas?',asked the fat store lady to Ami,who was buying some common medicines.

'Oh, Mrs

'Oh, Mrs. smith! We are going on a trip to Shimla with our high school batch.', said Ami with a smile.

'Hey Ami!',someone called her from the back.

Ami turned to see a tall, white, handsome guy.

'Hey Richards',greeted Ami.

'So...,all readyfor your trip?', he asked with a smile.

'Ya, I have my flight tonight'.

'When are you coming back? Professor Derik won't let you off for a long time. He loves you like her own daughter.'

'Don't worry, I'll be back right after new year.'

'Thats great! I needed to tell you something after that. Actually I wanted you to tell this on Christmas. But since...'

'What is it? You can tell me now'.

'No, maybe later. Bye, take care. And yeah, merry Christmas.'

And saying this Richards waved her goodbye and walked out of the store.
Mrs. Smith, who was listening to the whole conversation, smiled to Ami in teasingly, while Ami looked at her with a confused look.

'I can predict what this gentleman is gonna tell you, my dear.'

'Really?'

'Ya, it won't be a surprise if he confessed to you. He is way too obvious.'

'Nonsense, we are just friends.'

'Whatever you say, I am a expert at men!', Mrs. Smith said and laughed.
Ami giggled too.

At the night, Richards was there to drop them to the airport in his car. Before leaving, he gave gifts to the girls too.

'There was not a need for this Richards. Thats just enough that you came to drop us to the airp...',before Ami could finish her sentence, Richards placed a finger on her lips and made the sound,'shhhh!'.
Riya smirked and asked teasingly to Richards, 'Why is my gift smaller than hers?'

'Stop it Riya', Ami said and glared at her.' We need to go Richards, bye. Take care. Thanks for dropping us.'

'Ah, its no big deal Ami. Take care and please be safe.', said Richards and waved goodbye to the two girls.

', said Richards and waved goodbye to the two girls