Prologue

Liu KaiJun (MC)

Age: 27 yrs old
Gender: Male
Height: 6'7
Birthday: March 23 (Aries)

Likes:
Bloodshed
Traveling
Training
Collecting weapons
Cleanliness

Dislikes:
Sluts
Disloyalty
Lies
Weak people
Tight places...(minus a certain spot...)
MATH

Strengths:
Able to use any weapon to full capacity
Assasination
Marksmanship
Swordsmanship
Gymnastic forms
Martial arts
Natural sexy aura
Oppressing aura

Weakness:
Love
Socializing
Flirting
Emotions
Cooking
Style

Secret:
Has a soft spot for baby animals.

Most Embarrassing Moment:
It was a time when they won another war. They held a celebration party for their victory. Everyone ended up drunk even our mc was drunk. KaiJun was a type of drunk that does anything a person will tell him to do. Well after getting drunk he got dared many things, from a strip tease until singing baby shark, of course those dares weren't really embarrassing to him; the only embarrassing dare he did was when he got dared to do the chicken dance, he ended up slipping on vomit and landing butt first right at the vomit. Luckily he woke up first, before everyone in venue woke up. He already cleaned himself before sunrise. Another lucky moment was that no one remembers. But... the security cameras in the venue captured the whole party, those videos were the security guards' secret treasure video which will be their go to when bored.

Description:
A cold and emotionless general who is known to be a war hero.
A natural weapon of destruction with not only his skills but also his face.

~~~~~
KaiJun POV

I feel my breath going shallow as I think for the last time what I have done in my whole lifetime.

'Is this the end? I have done many great things and have received many rewards but... Why do I still feel empty?...'

While finally taking my last breath I think of many more things I could have done...

Then a monotone robotic voice sounded in my head.

'Greetings Host. I am SYSTEM 83 or also known as Revealing the truth System. I am here to guide you on your travels through every world. I am also responsible for your spending, points, and skills; also in addition the memories and missions of the original host and the plot line of the world. Any questions?.'

Currently confused and in shock of what I just heard I accidentally mutter "wha..what is happening".
I try to sort out the words that I heard while trying to scout my surroundings. "Where am I?" All I see is an endless white which seems to have no end.

SYSTEM 83: Host is currently in SYSTEM 83's space. This is where you will be transferred to after finishing your missions or after dying on the mission. This is also where you can store anything you want on your travels.

After deciphering what seems to be the words I faintly understand my situation. Still confused I try to ask more questions.

KaiJun: So... I am like a mercenary hired to complete missions while traveling the universe?

System: That is correct host.

KaiJun furrows eyebrows while thinking of more questions to ask for a clearer picture.

KaiJun: Why me?

SYSTEM 83: In our company we Systems mostly bind with spirits with high talent or soul power, spirits with high resentments with good reason, or pure spirits which are quite rare. For your case... Through your traveling to places with an abundance soul power, and addition to your affinity with soul power you have accumulated much soul power that exceeds the expectations for hosts. Because of that the higher ups have chosen me to be your system as I seem to be compatible with you.

(A/n I think I gave the system to many words to say...

System 83: ...You think?!)

KaiJun: What are my missions.

SYSTEM 83: You are given 2 main missions. 1. Reveal the hidden true characteristics of certain characters 2. Collect soul fragments. The side missions are decided by the original host, you must complete at least two side missions to be accepted as a success. There may also be hidden missions, they are quite rare and may only appear when the world consciousness wishes it.

KaiJun: what are Soul fragments?

SYSTEM 83: Sorry host I am not authorized to inform you that information. Any more questions?

KaiJun: Then what is my payment?

System: After finishing missions you will receive points in which you can use for buy items in the system store, exchanging for money during a mission and for lucky spins. Also during your journey you might receive times that will give you enlightment. Is there anything else you want to ask host?

KaiJun: ...Can I act OOC?

SYSTEM 83: Yes but please use it to your advantage to do your tasks. Anything that is still unclear host?

KaiJun: ...no

After finally asking all the questions in his mind he already has a clear view of the situation. He has once heard of his subordinates talking about novels with systems... it seams that he is currently bound to one.

Finally thinking that he is done with his thoughts he decided to search for the where the voice came from. After a few seconds of searching he finally decides to just ask. "Where exactly are you?"

After saying that a futuristic screen popped up in front of his face.

He was a little shocked, though he didn't show it on his face. He decided it is time to do his missions.

Deciding that since he doesn't really care for what is currently happening to him right now, he decided that he shall take this as a work vacation experience.

Finally satisfied with his line of thought, he finally decides to start his travels.

"System... Let's go"

'Yes host'

'Initializing transfer......10...9...8...7............3...2...1...'

~~~~
PS this is an original story of mine which I thought of while reading other system stories. Also MC's pic is above, minus the vampire stuff and add longer hair. The picture is not mine.