1.2

Today is Li Cheng's first day in school. In his past life he never experienced school so this is all new to him. All of his knowledge of school is with the original's memories, it was all homeschooling. For some reason the original learnt things ranging from kindergarten to Senior college. So all in all the original is a genius for knowing all that, and Li Cheng is lucky to not have to read and learn everything on his own.

Getting out of the car he uses his eyes to look around the front area of the school. He stops his gaze at the gate and starts walking to go inside the school.

With gazes watching his every move he walks to his first class. He thought the looks the people were giving him was because he was a new student. Oh boy was he wrong, the gazes received were of jealousy and admiration from the boys, and lust from the girls. In his past life he also received hungry gazes from both men and women, just he never really realized any of it even when people were seriously jumping into his arms naked...don't ask.

Walking around a corner a person bumps onto his firm chest. Looking down at the figure now on the floor he sees a young man about 17 years old. The boy has a cute button nose which upon it was thick black rimmed glasses hiding his big black doe eyes that looks to be in a daze looking back to his own eyes. He also has messy black hair which compliments his pale skin color.

Reaching out a hand to help  the boy up from his sitting position. The boy still in a daze now looks at the hand reaching out to him. Seeing that the boy was still in a daze he decided to speak. "Need any help?"

Hearing a deep baritone voice speak he shivered and woke up from his daze and took the hand reached out to him. After properly standing up he dusted off the dust on his closed and said sorry and thank you to the man who he bumped into. "Sorry for bumping into you, I was reading a book while walking". Now staring straight at the face of the man he bumped into he noticed that the man looked etheral. Because he was attracted to men and is embarrassed he blushed now covering his cheeks with a bright noticeable shade of red.

After the man nodded and left. The boy was standing still and once again in a daze. He was thinking about what just happened. Waking from his stupor he noticed jealous and angry gazes directed at him. Because of that he left flustered because of the embrassing moment.

(A/n oh wow!....how cliche can this be...maybe by a long run, I'm not quite sure)

__________

Looking up to see the sign if it was his first class he saw a word in bold capital letters, MATH, the literal meaning of torture in everyone's vocabulary.

He opened the door and once again received stares from the people in the classroom including the teacher. Walking in he was called by the teacher to introduce himself. So he went in front of the classroom and said "Hello, I am Li Cheng, A new student..."

After his introduction the classroom was filled with quiet murmurs from the female students. The teacher coughed twice to get his class's attention. After the class quieted down, he said "Your seat is beside Ms. Bai. Bai Lian please raise your hand.

Bai Lian received jealous gazes from the females in the class but she didn't care, she got used to it after the years being with Wang Jie. She raised her hand and Li Cheng went to her.

Seeing the raised hand Li Cheng went to her direction and sat down. Sitting down his system informed him [

[host she is the female lead, please give her a good impression of you]

Li Cheng sat down and gave his best smile( a smile that he used back then to do bussiness) to Bai Lian in which the females swooned over. He reached out his hand intending for a handshake and said "I'm Li Cheng, please treat me well".

Receiving once again jealous glares from the women she rolled her eyes and smiled back to Li Cheng and shakes his hand and said " I'm Bai Lian, nice to meet you".

After their short introduction they refocused their attention to the front and listened to the lesson, well Li Cheng was only half listening and was thinking on how to befriend the female lead.

_______

After class Li Cheng decided to speak to the female lead "hey, uhhh... can you show me around. You see...."

Li Cheng decided to act awkward because, why not? It gives a more aprachable feel . He learnt how to act when he infultrated an enemy base in his past life.

Turning her gaze to Li Cheng she nodded and smiled. She really didn't have a reason to disagree. Instead she thought it was actually beneficial. She makes the girls jealous for being friends with 1 male God and 1 possible more possible male God. In addition she doesn't have class for the next hour and she doesn't have anyone to hang out with. It was always good to make a larger circle of friends.

During the time of the tour the 2 talked with each other and decided to become friends. Deciding to sit on the bleachers to pass the time until lunch the two chatted.

Lian: So...do you play any sport? You seem to be the athletic type.

Cheng: well I don't play any sport but I do know how to use a gun and do martial arts.

Bai Lian raised an eyebrow

Lian: Guns?

Cheng: well my dad taught it to me. He said it was for self defense.

Lian: Oh... Anyway wanna meet my other friends? they said they were at the rooftop.

Cheng: sure

~~~~~
Well I reached a thousand words I'm proud...and tired...

Anyway thanks for reading.
Please drop a comment for me to read I literally love reading comments...anything is fine as long as it ain't hate