Chapter 4

*skip to next week*

Charlotte Pov:

Ok last week was something I wasn't expecting, for one my Professor keeps looking at me all through class and it's kinda freaking me out. I hope I get through today without getting distracted from him.

"Ok class today we are gonna take a History pop quiz. It just the stuff that we learn last week so don't worry", He said while going in his draw to grab the test.  As he went around the room to hand out the test when he got to me he handed to me as he winked at me, ok weird. 

"Ok the test is out no talking and you can start your test now", as he went to his desk to do his thing. 

Once I look at the test some of them was easy but there are some hard ones I'm just gonna skip it and do it later and continue with the test, once the bell ring it was time to go and turn in our test. 

"Ok times up hand me your test and have a great day" he said as me and my friends walk to tuen our test in he stop us from leaving. "I surprise the 4 of you didn't talk doing the test like you do in my regular class", he said as he leaned back in his chair. "Well we learn our lesson in High school since someone almost got us caught", Maya said as she looked at Warwick. "What, that was not me", he said. "Whatever, anyway can we go now", I say. "Sure go head and have a nice day, and Charlotte see you in my last block", he said as he wink at me. Ok I'm just gonna ignore that and head to my next class.

*Skip to the end of the day*

"Ok that's the end of math class so everyone have a nice day", Professor Hart said. " Oh Charlotte you need to finish your History test", he said as he went over to his desk and grab the paper. "Um I already finish my History test this morning". " Well are you sure, why don't you see for yourself", as he hand me the test. I grab the test and look through it and he's right I didn't finish it, I remember that I said I will go back to the hard questions but I forgot to go back damn.

"Um is it ok if I stay and finish it I don't want to fail my first quiz" I say.  " Sure go right ahead and hand me your test when you are through" he said as he went back to his own seat. "Ok" as I head to an desk. 

After I'm done I hand him the test and told him thank you. Now I'm in my dorm where it is nice and quiet.     "Hey bestie", Maya said as she came into the room. "Wassup" I said as I sit up from bed. " You know your birthday is tomorrow", she said.  "Yea so what does that have to do with anything". "What do u mean what does it have to do with anything, it's your birthday come on at least where a cute outfit not just some throw up one", she said. "Ok fine I wear something pretty". "Good as long as I pick the outfit your wearing", she said as she went on to her room. "Fine", I don't know what I would do without her by my side.

Tell me your thoughts from this chapter.

Make sure comment down and follow me.

Bye👋👋💖