Chapter 18

Charlotte Pov:

I open the door and it was Joss with her oversize t-shirt with lingerie under it I knew she was trying to get back with Henry.

C: what are you doing here and how you get in
J: Henry gave me the key when we was together and who are you
C: I'm his girlfriend the one who finna beat you ass if you don't get out my house
J: I'm not going anywhere until Henry gets here I know he still wants me
C: you crazy you better get out this house
J: no
C: ok I'm calling the cops(grabbing my phone)

But before I can call she jump on my back which made fell on the floor she flip me over and pull my hair which made me mad. I punch her which she fell over and trying to stand but I stood uo before her and grab her hair amd punch her again, she grab my arm twist it and threw me at the wall as she run down stairs, she mess with the wrong girl I goy something for her ass. As she was running I caught up to her and push her on the wall hard as I can which she fell on the floor I grab her by the shirt and punch her hard which her nose starting to bleed. She elbow me which made stumble and she tackle me to the couch which made us flip over and hit the glass table which kinda made me dizzy. She manage to get up and jump over thr couch to walk to the living room and break the pictures on the wall. I manage to get up and slowly walk to her and grab her hair and hit her head on the glass table which she fell and trying to get up but I kick her in the gut 2 times and she didn't move, that's a lesson for her ass. I check to see if she's moving but she's not that's good I drag her and put her in the closet and lock her down there and I grab my clothes and head back to my dorm as I walk.

Henry Pov:

Finally work was over and I head to the house expect to see Char waiting for me but she's not. I walk in to the house.

H: Char bae I'm home. Hello

I went to the living room and see my glass table in front of the couch broke and see pictures I had in a glass frame broke what the hell happen and when I walk in the kitchen I see my round glass table broke ok now I really worried

H: Char bae where are you as I run upstairs

But she wasn't there etheir where she can have gone I finna call her, when I call her she didn't answer damn I hope she alright. I went to sit down on the couch trying to see wtf happen while I was gone, while I was thinking something was banging in the closet I grab my bat from the kitchen and head towards the closet when I try to open it I couldn't it was lock I forgot I have a key, I went up stairs to get and when I open the closet door it was Joss with her mouth cover in dupe tape.

H: Joss what happen to you, you got blood on your nose and head what happen here ( getting her up and walking her to the couch)
J: Charlotte attack me
H: no stop playing she wouldn't do this
J: I thought so too but she got the killer type of crazy out of her
H: what happen
J: well I came over to see you but of course you wasn't here so Char told me to leave but I said no cause I needed to talk to you but she was gonna call the police but I didn't want her to so I jump on her back and that's when it all started and after she kick me in the gut everything went black.
H: Wow that's what happen when I was gone
J: yea you need to watch out for her she's kinda dangerous when you get on her bad side
H: yea I maybe look I called an uber for you so he's outside waiting so I see you next time we see each other now I have to deal with Charlotte
J: ok bye( walking out and shutting my door)

Lord have mercy what was Char thinking she almost killed her I need to talk to her asap and I mean now

*Later that night*

Henry Pov:

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the front door open and see Char

H: Charlotte are you crazy you could of kill her
C: Did you know why I did what I did
H: of course I do Joss told me everything
C: oh did she
H: yea that she came over to talk to me but you trying to call the cops so that's how it a started
C: not true she wanted to be with you again I came home after I went shopping and came home and see her half naked on the bed now that's crazy
H: no she didn't
C: wow you don't even believe your own girlfriend and you wouldn't know that cause you was at work but you wanna believe your ex but not your real girlfriend, maybe I should kill her ( walking to the kitchen and grab a knife)
H: Char put the knife down
C: Are you fucking her behind my back
H: No I will never do that to you
C:I don't want you to see her again if you do I gonna kill her and I might kill you, you got that
H:yes just put knife down bae
C:( putting the knife down and head towards the door and slammed it)

Damn Joss right when you get to her bad side she won't hesitate to kill your ass, I need to make it up to Charlotte and I can't believe Joss trying to get with me I need to stop seeing her.