2

Kate's pov

After that little freak out, keith and I went back downstairs. Keith climbed on the counter and just sat there as I went back to cooking "crap keith cab you go to the store and get some milk?," I asked him he nodded and jumped down, he walked upstairs to put his shoes in and grab his car keys.

"Ight imma head out now, I'll be back," he says I chuckled as I hear the door shut.

Keith's pov

I walked to my car and unlocked it getting in. I shut my door and started the car I look out the mirror and backed out of the drive way. Once out of the drive way I put the car in drive and I'm off to the store.

After a while of driving I get to the store, I find a parking spot and park the car. I shut the car off and get out, I lock the doors and go towards the doors. I entered the store and went straight to the milk after getting a cart. On my way to the milk I texted kate.

Keith: hey kate, imma do some shopping what else do we need?

I waited for a reply, I looked at my phone when it went off

Child 1: um... We need milk, eggs, bread, some snacks and soda along with water

I texted her back with a simple "k". I went to the milk and it was freezing back there. I quickly found the milk we get and opened the door, grabbed it then set it in the cart. I shut the door and went to get some soda and water.

After a couple of minutes for ding everything and paying everything I finally got the bags of my stuff and went out to my car. I opened the trunk and put everything in the back once I got to my car. I pushed the cart over to where the other carts were outside when I turned around I bumped into someone "I'm sorry," I say looking at the person

"Watch where you're going next time," he says 'rude much?' I thought my self before walking away, once i got back to my car i felt eyes on me so i looked behind me but i didn't see anything.

"it's just your imagination keith," i tell myself opening my car door and getting in after making sure the trunk was shut. i shut my car door and started the car. I backed out of my parking spot after making sure no one was behind me. I put the car in drive and drove off to go home.

Once i got home i pulled into the drive way and parked the car shutting it off again i felt eyes on me so i looked around and saw nothing "what the actual frick?" i questioned myself this was creepy and i didn't like it. I went to the back of my car and opened the trunk, i grabed the bags and backed away shutting the trunk and walking up to the door. I opened the door and giggled "I'M HOME!" i yell and i hear feet shuffling and then a blue haired girl walks infornt of me.