Welcome To Class!

(A/N: HEYYYY!!!! Now about the shipping thing I had to actually think... What good is a story when you spoil it telling who the couples are?! Soooo instead you'll have to read and find what couples there is. WARNING!!!💥 This might become a sequel so the couples could change!!!😏 Enjoy the Chapter!!!Sorry for not spoiling the story!🙏)

"Welcome to Vocal Elementary! I am your kindergarten teacher Ms. Pumpkin!" the teacher said excitedly.

She had orange hair with crazy curls in it.

A light blue dress that stopped just above her ankles, some blush on her cream colored cheeks and glasses.

"Hey are you cup A or cup C?" Leon asked.

"Leon shut the f-"

"Young man! How inappropriate! You will get an automatic behavior document! Go to time out right now!" Ms. Pumpkin stated.

Leon crossed his arms and went to the corner.

"Now for seating arrangements. Everyone four to a table please! Including you too Leon!" She said and smiled brightly.

Table 1: Miku, Dell, Kaito, & Luka

Table 2: Sukone, Zatsune , Mikuo, & Akaito

Table 3: Rin, Lily, Nero, & Gakupo

Table 4: Teto, Ted, Gumi, & Leon

Table 5: SeeU, Big Al, Momo, Gumo

Table 6: Rinka (boy version of Rin.) Snow Mikuo, Autumn Mikuo, Oliver

Table 7: Snow Miku, Sakura Miku, Hagane Miku, Hagane Mikuo (boy version of Hagane Miku!)

"Ok class! This is where you will be sitting until further notice! Now you may have playtime for a while to get to know one another! Enjoy! Be careful! And most of all.. Have fun!" Ms. Pumpkin said and went to her desk.

All of the girls dashed to the kitchen area while some sat on beanbags.

"Oh! Also you may go outside!" The teacher said.

She got up from her desk and opened the door to their playground area.

She back to her desk and opened the window blinds so she can watch them.

(P.s: Every kindergarten and Pre-k class has their own little playground area.....)

The boys went outside and some stayed in to try to talk to the girls.

Like Leon for example!

"Hey Gumi!" Leon said waving at her.

"Oh hey umm Leon..." Gumi said.

"Ooooo Leon likes gumi!" Gakupo yelled.

"Shut up Gakupo!" Leon shouted.

He chased Gakupo outside and tackled him.

Gumi stood there looking lost.

"Hmmmm I wonder if he does..." She said and sat on one of the beanbags to think.

"Hey Gumi! Why so down?" Rin asked.

"I'm not down. I am just thinking.... That's all."

"Oh! What are you thinking about? Leooonn?" Rin asked scooting closer.

Gumi's face turned red and she scooted farther away falling of her beanbag.

Rin chuckled and said "I had a small feeling that you liked him!"

"N-no I don't!" Gumi said dusting herself off.

"Does too."

"Does not!"

"Whatever you know you do... Leon." Rin smirked.

Gumi rolled her eyes and walked back to her seat.

This was going to be a long day.