Ch.1

Elizabeth P.o.v

I was in the kitchen getting food for Chris until I heard something in the living room, I closed everything and ran to the living room seeing my Father yelling at Chris for something. I quickly got in fount of him standing still.

While dad was cought up in his yelling I turned my head to Chris "Why is he yelling at you?" I asked he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, I just wanted to ask how his day went then he started yelling." he said I nodded. Dad went to the kitchen to do something I turned around to Chris "Go to your room he'll be more angry once he comes back" I said he nodded and ran to his room.

Father came back with a knife my eyes widen 'I didn't know he would be this angry' I thought "Where is that little brat?" He said angrily "Sorry you've been misinformed" I said I am not letting Chris get hurt. When I said that he looked more angry "You TELL me where he is NOW" He yelled "No" I said he looked me straight in the eyes.

"What did you say?" He asked "I said No and I'm not going to let you hurt Chris" I said seriously "Now your going to get it" he said going up to me and grabbed my hair and threw me to the kitchen "Ow" I whispered he came in the kitchen and started kicking me. He grabbed me by my hair again and pulled me up and bought the knife to my face.

___________Sometime Later___________

After all of that I have blood going down my face 'probably going to leave another scar' I thought to myself Chris went into the kitchen "Oh my goodness graces" he said running to me "Are you ok?" He asked helping me up "Kinda" I said almost falling "I'll get the first aid kit" he said running away.

I decided to sit on the floor my legs wouldn't let me go anywhere. Terrence came in the kitchen "What happened to you?" He asked running up to me "I was protecting Chris and dad was very angry to the point where he got a knife" I said he looked sad "It's fine I know Michael and you can't protect us all the time because of high school" I said smiling "That's not an excuse he hurt you" he said.

"For some reason I don't think it's him..." I said quietly "What do you mean?" He asked I was about to answer until Chris came running with the first aid "Sorry it took me a bit to find the first aid" He said and sat it next to me then hugged Terrence.

I started treating my wounds on my face Terrence helped bandage part of my face "Now let's play some Uno" Chris said smiling I nodded smiling as well and went with him to his room, he bought out Uno cards and started playing... Chris won all of them, I yawned "It's time for bed" I said picking him up "Nuu I'm not sleepy" he said laughing "Well too bad we have school" I said smiling.

I put the covers over him and was about to leave "Hey Lizzy?" He asked I turned around "Yeah?" I asked "Can you stay in here for to night I'm scared that I might have nightmares killing me" he said looking a little scared "Don't worry Chris I'll protect you" I said and lied next to him.

I lied awake at 12:00 A.M making sure that nothing would happen, I did hear strange noises. I checked the halls and the closest 'Only a plush in the closest? How nice no wonder he has nightmares' I thought then I heard weird breathing, I quickly shut the right door 'I feel sorry for Chris, he has to deal with this' I thought as I checked the door making sure I don't hear anything.

I ran back to the center of the room and seen the closest move a little, I ran over to the closest "hIsS" it said I looked at him like he was the one that should be afraid, it turned back to a plush, I grabbed it "Sorry Chris this is what I have to do" I said and grabbed all of his plushes except the one around his arm and placed them in a chest with a bible on it 'that should work' I thought and lied next to Chris.

I checked the time it was 4:00 A.M, I shut my eyes waiting for sleep then my mind drifted to how dad turned into this. His eyes used to be dark brown now their purple 'I wander if Michael or Chris noticed' I wondered as I tried to sleep

____________The Next Day____________

Michael came in and woke us up for school before he walked away I stopped him "Hey Michael have you noticed when dad was nice his eyes were brown right?" I asked he nodded slowly "Yeah what about it?" He asked "Whenever he angry or abuse his eyes are purple" I said his eyes widen "Now that you said it I'm now noticing it but we have to talk about it later you have school" he said I nodded and ran to my room.

(Sometime Later) I went inside my school, I was running an minute late because I was walking with Chris to his school, I walked into my classroom the teacher stared at me "Sorry for running late, I was walking with my little brother to his school" I said "It's fine Ms. Afton take your seat" he said I nodded and quickly took my seat.

"Alright students we're going to have a new student in our class I expect you to treat her with how you want to be treated" he said I looked down at the desk not wanting to see the new person "Hi my name is Charlotte Emily you can call me Charlie and I been home schooled til now" They said 'That name sound familiar' I thought not looking up from my desk.

I fell asleep in most of the classes not caring about this school at this point *Rings* that singled my time here has come to leave, I gotten up from my chair and left the school to the Elementary school to get Chris and went home.

_____________________________________

I hope you enjoyed

Picture have a nice day/night