Chapter 33

"We are in-" The door opened, so that the pilot could enter. I groan in frustration as Ryder said, "I was about to tell her where we were."

He nodded his head and said, "Sorry sir, I just wanted to tell you that your luggage is being sent to the hotel as we speak. I will be relieved from my duties until 2 weeks from now when we head back home." Ryder thanked him and grabbed my hand dragging me away from the bed. I groaned more in protest as I held out my hand towards the bed silently saying, I'll be back.

Ryder laughed at me and dragged me towards the stairs which lead to the ground below. I looked up to see a bunch of airplanes surrounding us, but that wasn't what caught my attention. I saw this huge structure starting from four different points up to one tilting towards the sky. I saw this structure many times in my book. I was so surprised that I was speechless until we got into a limo, which just made me a little more speechless. 

As the limo travels down the streets, I couldn't help, but squeal, and say, "You took me to Paris!?" 

Ryder looked at me with a smug look while saying, "I thought you would enjoy it here. While we are here we will visit the Louvre, parks, and buy exotic clothes and anything else you want." He kissed my head and growled when he said, "It is getting incredibly hard not taking you right here, right now." I laugh and lightly jab him in the chest.

We rode around for awhile looking at the beautiful scenery of Paris. After about 15 minutes we arrived at this extravagant hotel in this foreign name I couldn't even begin to pronounce. Ryder grabbed my hand and led me into the hotel. At least 4 girls came up to him and started to talk in french. Ryder responded back and they immediately said something and headed off. 

Ryder checked us in and we are now in the elevator waiting to get to the top floor. I asked him, "What were the girls talking to you about?" 

Ryder looked at me and said, "They were trying to keep me away from you and go off with them. I told them that I was married. They either wish me well or say something foul. It doesn't matter to me because I have my one and only." He pecked me on the lips and reluctantly pulled away. I noticed that his eyes were changing colors which meant that his wolf was trying to gain control. 

The elevator dinged and we escaped the horrible elevator music. We walked until we reached the last door on the hall which has a golden plate with the words, Honeymoon Suite, on it. He opens the door with a sliding key and I was stunned. The suite was huge. It was like a one level house hold. It had all the essentials and when I went to the bedroom and stopped immediately at all the extras. There was a mirror on the ceiling and rose petals spread all around the room. Candles were lit and the bed has dark red covers on them. In the corner of the room there was pole that hit from the floor to the ceiling. I asked Ryder, "Why is there a pole in the corner?"

Ryder looked in the corner and laughed uncontrollably. He tried to answer, but couldn't until he finished laughing. He finally calmed down enough to tell me, "That is used for sexy dancing. You don't have to, but if you would like to I wouldn't mind a private show."

I laughed and said, "Dream on."

He cockily replied, "Never, I have the real thing right here." I smiled and hugged him to me.

I started to pull away until he dragged me back to him. He inhaled deeply and growled. He said, "I'm sorry Rosa, but I can't hold back anymore. I need to mate with you." He grabbed me, threw me on the bed, immediately hovered over me, and slammed his lips into mine, prying mine open to dance with my tongue. There are hints of mint that hit from hit mouth to mine. He started to slide his hands up my under my shirt until he cupped my breasts. I let a moan slip as he cupped them and tore my shirt off. He started to unclip my bra, but I pulled away from him. He looked into my eyes and seemed to understand what I was silently saying as he spoke breathlessly, "I can't stop now. I'm sorry if I am going to fast, but if we don't do this now my wolf will take over and hurt you. I love you to much to stop. Please, let me continue." With those words he unclipped my bra. I forced myself to not hide myself in front of him.