IHACOY 00

Be a part of the boys' volleyball team – that was her goal as soon as she transferred to Miyagi, and sooner, enrolled herself in Karasuno High. Everything was smoothly accomplished according to her plan, not until she bumped herself into a tall-blonde-annoying guy who, later on, messed up her life. As she deals with the most annoying creature she ever met, she didn't expect herself admiring the said guy. It was embarrassing at first since all he does is to piss her off, so why did she suddenly feel admiration towards him?

Then one spring day, she cornered him then confessed which she expectedly deduced that he will reject her – and he did. For starters, being rejected after a confession will probably cause them to not try again, but for her, it's a challenge that's why she always confesses whenever she got the chance, and sooner it became her habit, after all, she loves the way how this annoying guy expresses emotions she rarely sees on his stoic face.

So, she confessed, then got rejected.

She confessed. He rejected.

She thought she was used to his rejections not until that day came when all her hopes of him returning the favor crumbled in front of her – of course, who wouldn't reject someone as desperate as her when he already have that someone who could put a smile on his face? Yes, he was in love with someone else.     

***

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. I do not own the haikyuu characters. Businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. There are names of the places used which actually exists but the pieces of information are fictitious.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the publisher.

This is a Tsukishima Kei fanfic.

artwork not mine.

Tsukishima x Reader

All Rights Reserved 2020.

STARTED:

October 22, 2020

ENDED: