One Eyed Taxi Drivers

Andromeda

"Come on; we have to get out of here," Annabeth said after she finished hating on Tyson and called the Chariot of Damnation. She threw a coin into the street, and a smokey grey taxi came up out of the ground.
I zoned out for most of the ride until the eyeball fell into my lap, and I shrieked. Percy ripped off a burnt piece of his shirt, picked it up, and threatened to throw it out the window until they told him about the prophecy.
"Wait!" The three women screamed. "30, 31, 75, 12!" They yelled at him.
"Wait! What does that mean!?" Percy asked as I tossed it into Wasp's lap, and she slammed on the breaks making us spin out quite a few times before we stopped.
"We have to get out! Now!" Annabeth yelled as she pulled us out of the cab to see that the camp was under attack.
"Tyson, stay here... I'm going in," Percy said as he clicked his pen, transforming it into his sword, Riptide, and ran into battle. I iced my pants, figuring that the bull would literally fry me, and I grabbed a spear, using it like a javelin and throwing myself into the air, landing on top of the Bull.
"BAD COW!" Tyson yelled somewhere behind me as I tried to remember what one of my southern cousins taught me about bull riding.
It seemed pretty confused as to why I was on top of it, but Clarisse appeared to have a plan. She readied her spear as I stood up, and she threw it right where my thighs were just moments ago. I leaped off the bull just before it exploded.
"Thanks." I smiled at her as she huffed and trudged up to Percy to yell at him.
"The only one who did anything right was Andromeda!" She yelled as my eyes flew open and my face burned.

After the wounded was taken to the infirmary and all the fires were put out, Percy took Tyson on a tour, and I walked into the big house to go to my room but was cut short when I saw this lima bean kind of guy talking with Mr. D.
"Sup," I said, looking at the man.
"Your Highness." He bowed to me.
"Are we just going to tell everyone now?" I asked Mr. D, frowning. "Never mind, where's Chiron?" I asked, already getting angry.
"Fired." Lima bean said.
"Excuse me?" I asked as my hair caught fire.
"Princess Andromeda." Chiron's soft voice called to me as I glared down lima bean.
"I told you just to call me Andromeda." I sniffled as we walked up into his room, where Annabeth and Percy were. "So, who is lima bean down there anyway?" I asked as the conch horn blew for dinner.
"Be safe, all of you," Chiron said before leaving, and Annabeth started to sob again. I rubbed her shoulder softly.
"He'll come back... I promise." I tried.

***

Once we were all seated for dinner, I saw lima bean and Mr. D. talking at the head table. Lima bean tried to drink from his goblet, but it scooted away from him and then tried to eat his food, but it fell onto the floor. I tried to hide my snort.
"How unbecoming of the Princess of Olympus to snort." He said as a bolt of lightning just narrowly missed him.
"Imagine having just a hundred more years added onto your sentence. What a crying shame." I sassed.
"We don't talk about her Highness in front of other campers." Mr. D. feared as I rolled my eyes. The only ones who actually know of my status are the gods, Chiron, Annabeth, Grover, and Percy.
"Oh, go sit down, Johnson, while we decide this creature's fate." Mr. D said to Percy as my hair flickered with light and my eyes burned.
"If you have any problems with Tyson, you come to me. I'll vouch for him. Touch him, and I will send you back and add three hundred years to your sentence. Got it?" I snapped at Tantalus as he shrunk in his seat and nodded. "Good." I smiled sweetly before walking over to Percy and sighing. "Don't worry; he'll be safe."
"Thanks, Ann," Percy said as he rubbed my shoulder, and we got our food, scraping some into the fire for the gods.
"For Poseidon." Percy and Tyson said.
"For the Gods," I whispered before walking away.
After everyone was finished, Tantalus announced that he was bringing back Chariot racing and started to blame Percy and Annabeth for Tyson while picking on him. I slammed my hands on the table as he stared at me.
"Would you like to continue?" I asked, deadly calm as his eyes widened and he shook his head. "I didn't think so," I said, slowly sitting back down.