Chapter 20 - Yule Ball

This chapter was really difficult, because of the hair and dress and different styles. I personally like this blueish aesthetic, but I'm sorry if this style isn't exactly what you like so feel free to change anything :)

***********************************

Olivia looked at her reflection in the mirror. She was dressed in a light blue ballgown that brought out her eyes. Her brown locks were curled and partly pinned back. Ginny was busy putting some of Hermione's Sleekeazy's Hair Potion in Olivia's hair while she herself finished her make up.  She hummed along with a song from Spellbound.

'Okay. You're all done.' Said Ginny while she closed the cap. 'You look amazing Liv.'

'Thanks.' Olivia blushed. She stood up and glared at her reflection. She looked good if she may so. The light blue really accentuated her eyes and matched the necklace she had received from Cedric. She smiled while touching the small shiny silver object around her neck,
'Okay Gin, It's your turn. What do you want with your hair?'

'You should do loose curls!' Exclaimed Hermione, who was in the bathroom. 'It would look amazing with her hair.'

Olivia looked at Ginny for confirmation. 'Yeah, sure.'
Ginny sat down, while Olivia curled her hair. They chatted about Harry and the opening dance.  Olivia cursed at herself when she almost burned her hand on the curling iron. She really needed to learn beauty spells for once. 

'Ginny, dwid you hav a chance to pwactice with Harry yet?' Asked Hermione, stepping out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth.

'Yeah, we practised yesterday for a bit.' Ginny blushed. 'He was so cute. I mean at first, he was really clueless, apologising every time he stepped on my toes. But I think he knows what to do now... sort of.' She laughed.

'Yeah, the guy has to left feet.' Snickered Olivia.

'You know Gin. Maybe Harry realises his feelings for you when he sees you tonight.' Hermione said enthused.

'Yeah, and maybe Ron does too.' Mumbled  Ginny.

'What do you mean?' Asked Hermione.

'Nothing.' Ginny and Olivia grinned to each other.

'Guys, I don't know how you feel,' Began Olivia once Hermione had returned from the bathroom, 'but I think we look hot as hell.'

'Hell yeah.' Ginny clapped her hands in excitement. 'Now let's go.'

Olivia slipped into her heels. Her feet were definitely going to be killed at the end of the night, but it was worth it. They were too pretty for them to not be worn.

The girls received a couple of glares as they walked downstairs. The common room looked strange with all those neatly dressed people. Some girls less neat than others, if you know what I mean. They spotted Fred and George amongst the crowd, still waiting for Alicia and Angelica. As soon as they saw the girls they walked over to them.

'I don't like this.' Said George referring to Ginny.

'Me neither.' Claimed George with a frown on his face. 'You look way older.'

'Well, of course, you dimwit. I didn't spend all this time to look the same.' Replied Ginny chuckling.

Fred squinted his eyes. 'We better not see you snogging some boy.'

'Or girl.' Finished George.

Hermione shoved them out of the way. 'Oh grow up you two.'

'You sound just like Ronald.' Said Olivia, while walking away with Hermione and Ginny.