Chapter 4: The Second

The slayer began walking the depths of hell with his new companion.

"Why don't you talk much?" Asks Pandemonica.

The slayer remained quiet as he walked the desolate plains.

"Well, you have your reasons. I can't make you talk if you want to or not. Anyways, I need coffee, today has been extra taxing on me." Pandemonica requested as she rubbed her eyes.

The Slayer looked down to his new companion and felt sympathy for her.

Eventually they made it to a large clearing ahead of them.

"HELP!" A trio of voices rang out.

The slayer rushed into action, Super-Shotgun at the ready, he turned a corner where a large group of skeletons surrounded a corner with three vague forms standing in fear.

"Halt intruder, this is official Hell business. No outsiders are allowed to interfere," Commanded a Skeleton, "These three are wanted for the harassment of multiple Hell civilians. We are to bring them back for punishment."

The Skeletons created a large wall to block out the slayer from entering the corner.

The Slayer hooked the center most Skeleton and pulled himself to it and bashed its face in with a right hook.

The Skeletons pounced on him and tackled him with their weight bringing him to the ground. The Slayer awakened the rage within him and threw the skeletons off of him.

He lunged to the nearest one and with both hands caved the skeleton's face in breaking it to dust.

The next few skeletons attempted to suppress the slayer again but the slayer grabbed the left leg of the nearest skeleton and threw him into the ground and punched a hole right through the chest of the skeleton causing a shock wave through its body shattering it.

The final skeleton began punching at the Slayer while he was distracted.

The Slayer pushed the Skeleton back and kicked its head straight off its head.

After the slayer composed himself he approached the corner where three demon girls hid in the feeble position scared.

The Slayer bent down on one knee and offered a hand to them.

The three turned to see the Slayer and shrieked in horror.

Pandemonica stood behind him and recognized the three.

"Oh, its just Cerberus," Pandemonica spoke.

The three leapt up and shown bright faces as they heard Pandemonica's voice.

"OH! Its you Pandemonica!" The three spoke in joy.

They looked back at the Slayer and felt uneasy again.

"Who is this guy?" Asked Cerberus.

"Don't worry about him too much. He seems to be just doing some business in the underworld," Pandemonica calmly stated.

The Slayer offered a hand again and one of the Cerberus girls approached him.

The Slayer began petting the girl on the head to show a sign of peace.

The girl's face became full of joy as her fears melted away.

"Hey he's good at patting!" The one Cerberus girl replied.

The other's approached as they hovered around the Slayer's hand as he began to pat all of them.

The Slayer lowered his hand as the Cerberus girls gave him a warm smile.

"We like him, let us come with you!" The girls requested.

The Slayer nodded his head and the group traveled further down the hellscape.

"Do you like pets or something?" Asked Pandemonica.

The Slayer looked down at Pandemonica then at Cerberus and looked back forward.

"I'll take that as a yes," Pandemonica replied adjusting her glasses.