🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅴🅻🅴🆅🅴🅽

I'm so sorry if you decide to check out the photo☀︎︎

I met up with Hermione as Hagrid started calling out names. Over hundreds of students were going home, I don't know how anyone expected Hagrid to read them all off of a list. However, he did it.

"Alright, now everyone follow me. Don't and I repeat DON'T wander off, I will not be coming to find you, so unless you want to spend Christmas lost and walking near the forbidden forest, you will do well as to follow my every move until we get to the station. Thankyou."

"Wow, did he even take a breath?" I turn to Hermione as we begin moving.
"I don't think so." She said and we started laughing.

About 10 minutes later we were right at the place I was caught being a little pesk.
"Does this place remind you NEVER to break the rules and sneak out?" Hermione asked me.
"Mmm. no, it was totally worth the amount of trouble I got in."
"Oh, y/n, whatever am I going to do with you?"

                           ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Alrigh' everyone! PILE ON!"
We clambered on to the train, being shoved in all directions.
"Ugh. What a nightmare."
Finally, we were steadily on the train.
"Come on 'Mione, race you to the back?"
"You're on!"
We started racing down the train to the end of it, when all of a sudden a foot stuck out of one of the compartments and I went flying forward.
"Oh for fUCK SAKE!" I yelled out as I rolled on the ground.

"Need a hand?" I looked up to see the dickhead who was Draco Malfoy, extending his hand out.
"Not yours." I told him and got up on my own. "Oh, I got you a few gifts." I said with a smile.
"Oooooohhh!" Everyone around us called out like owls.

"I-Uh thankyou, Y/n, here I got you something too." he stood on his tiptoes as he pulled a carry on bag from the shelf above. "Here." he gave me a little wrapped box.
"Thankyou!" I squealed and gave him a warm hug. I pulled back from the hug and saw him with a red face. "Are you allergic to me, Draco?" I asked with a giggle, obviously knowing he was blushing.
"Uhh..."
"I'll see you later Draco." I walked off to find
everyone else I had gifts for.

                             ☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
I handed everyone their gifts and found Hermione in a compartment with Neville, Seamus and Dean.
"Ha! beat you." Hermione giggled once she saw me.
"ONLY because I got tripped up, 'Mione." I playfully rolled my eyes as I sat down, Neville and Seamus budging up so I could sit down fully.

"Hey, I got you all presents. But don't open them until Christmas, okay?" I look at the 4.
"Is this what you got in trouble for?" Neville asked as I gave him his present.
"Yep, totally worth it though." I say while giving Hermione, Seamus and Dean their presents.
"Did you get me anything West Ham related?" Dean stared at me with cute little puppy dog eyes.
"I don't think they sell anything non wizard football related in the wizarding world, Dean. Sorry."
"That's fine, the thought that counts, right?" He says with a smile.
"You're right on that! Oh, Seamus?"
"Yes?" he answers almost immediately.
"Don't go blowing up your gift, please." I say with a chuckle.
"Can't make any promises."
I looked back at Dean, feeling bad. "Dean, what does the West ham logo thing look like?"
"Uh there's a castle in the background, two sword type things overcrossing aaaand a banner thing at the bottom saying 'West Ham United F.C! Why?"
'𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕?'
"Uuuh no reason, your birthday is soon, isn't it?"
"Yep, same week term starts again. But my parents want to take me to watch the match on the fourth, so I'll come back the week after term starts." He began rambling on about how good West ham were and more. Kind of wish I kept my mouth shut.