¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи

*this chapter is probably the worst i've wrote bc it was like 3am when i started it and i wanted to upload another chapter bc i haven't done so in a while xx lov u!*

The next morning was kinda glum. Every conversation people were having in the common room were all about me, don't get me wrong, the popularity is great but the topics were full of suspicions of me being a werewolf, which of course I am but nobody needs to know that.

"I'm tellin' ya, Y/n's definitely a werewolf, they heal fast and look at her! She looked on the brink of death last night and now she doesn't even have a scratch!"
"I wouldn't say the brink of death Theo. Besides, you're one of my closest friends, if I was a werewolf- WHICH I'm NOT! I'd most certainly let you know." I lied through my fangs. Teehee xxxx
"Yeah, sure. Show us your claws! Go full wolf please!"
"I can't do that because I'm not a wolf."
"Then explain how you healed in less than twelve hours."
"I went to Madam Pomfrey, obviously."
"No you didn't."
"Did."
"Didn't."
"Yes. I. Did."
"I, for one, believe Theo." Draco piped up from the sofa closest to the fireplace.

*this is ew.*

Rolling my eyes, I slouched down into the chair opposite him, moving forward to look him right in the eyes.
"Nobody cares what you believe, Malfoy."
"Don't be mean to Dray-Dray."
"Dray-Dray? Oh that's sad Pansy."
Guess I already hit a nerve with only one sentence because her hand flew to her robe pocket as soon as the words left my mouth.

*This is so cliché, it happens in EVERY dracoxreader fanfic iKNoW but deal with it.*

"Pansy it's too early in the morning for a petty fight." I groaned as I stood up to walk out of the common room.
"Flip-"
'𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆.'
'Silencio.' I muttered VERYYY quietly to stop her from finishing the spell. Hearing her muffled voice and the weird gasps, I turned around to see her wand pointed directly at me and everyone else stood around watching what was happening.
"Were you really going to cast a spell on someone with their back turned? That's a bit low. Um... thanks whoever shut her up!" I finished, not wanting anymore suspicions of what kind of species I could be.
:)

LMAO IT'S SO CRINGE I'M SO SORIRY

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Hi Harry! Hi Ron! How come you aren't on your way back home?" I asked the two as I sat down next to Hermione in the great hall.
"I know right! We must be lucky, McGonagall just gave us detention!" Ron boasted happily while Harry stared gloomily down at his plate.
"Hey, cheer up, you're not with that awful family of yours right now, are you?" I tried to make him feel better while he poked his fork at the food.
"I guess." He mumbled.
"Hmph. Hey, 'Mione!" I turned to face her and we began chatting about things witches talk about until mail arrived.

O/n landed in front of me, dropping a package, opening it I found my wand and a note inside.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵! 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵 (𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘢) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘹, 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘸𝘯.
-𝘔𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘺&𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘳.