- Please Read -

Hello pretty ones :)

I've been thinking for a while in writing this fic... uhmmm I have to say I was a bit unsure about this because I don't really know how would you guys react. I've read a lot of stories in which the man is older than the woman/girl, but I haven't read anything related to an older woman, instead of the man. I thought it was interseting to write, but I'm still scared that you may freak out about this... I don't know (I hope you won't) Ok... so this fic is going to be about Gianluca Gaudino, there are just a few stories about him, plus I really like him, and as this is going to be set in Russia 2018, he's going to be 21 so... I think it's legal... hahah The girl is not going to be that old, I mean she'll be in her mid 20's but there are people that feel uncomfortable about that as well, so I hope it won't be a nightmare to read. 

I hope you enjoy reading this, of course you are welcome to tell me what you don't like or what you do like. I think I'm going to need a lot of feedback on this story, because I'm torn, and I'm afraid some of you would think this is too much... or I don't know. I never insist for you to write comments in any of my other stories, I'm just happy at least one person is reading it :) but I'm hoping you'll take the time to write something to let me know if you like it or not. 

Giss

xx