🌸

Korean legends are full of stories about a malicious and evil creature that wanders during the night.And that creature is called gumiho.

A nine-tailed fox who shapeshifts into a beautiful woman often set out to prey on their innocent victims,seducing them and then killing them.In order to devour their liver or heart for them to stay immortal and powerful.

But the question is;Are these legends true?And if so,are gumihos nothing more bloodthirst monsters?

As the years passed,the creatures surrounding these legends are proved to be true,and even more susprising,they lived among humans.

Now,after the Supernatural Rights were established 6 years ago,humans and supernatural creatures learned to co-exist in peace.Althought humans were the striking majority in the country's population,they quickly accepted them as part of the society.

Vampires, werewolves, foxes and other species had the same rights as humans,and managed to establish themselves in the society, without needed to disguise themselves.

«Its been a long time»

Changmin was the youngest child of the king of Korea,and similar to other royals,he was prohibited from interacting with 'rogues',as they were called back then.He was taught they were monsters who lived among humans waiting to do harm.

At first he believed his cruel fathers words.But as he grew older,so did his curiosity and admiration for these species.One day he decided to break the royal code and take the risk.

It was worth it,all thanks to an unusual encounter with an amazing man named Jung Yunho.

7 years ago.

Changmin despised royal gatherings as nothing else in the world.

Every year the king organised a gathering of all the nobles in the country to meet and discuss freely about politics and ways to improve their country.

But in reality,it was a bunch of hypocritical nobles and fat-ass businessmen meet to flex on their money and unfortunately,he was obliged to appear on the event "as a member of the royal family".

Sometimes he wished to be born as a commoner.Socializing was his weakest point (something his parents mocked about) and he would rather sit in his room for hours reading a book.He prayed for someone to pull him out of his misery.

Until he noticed someone from the croud,walking towards him and the royal family.

The man stands a few meters away from the royal family and gives a 90° bow.

«Greedings your royal highness,my name is Jung Yunho»

Little did Changmin knew that this charming, beautiful man was much more than meets the eye.

The bell sound echoed through the mansion and Changmin immediately rushed out if his office and run down the quartz stairs in a rush,while a floppy smile was plastered in his face.Like a child waiting for his dad to return home with a new toy.

He is back!

After 5 months overseas,Yunho returned to Korea.Althought both of them communcated every day via KakaoTalk and Skype,Changmin missed Yunho's presence,especially during the nighttime,when he had to sleep alone on a king-sized bed.

He opened the door,and the smiling face of Jung Yunho melted his heart.The next second Yunho fell into his lover's hug, squishing him so much he thought he'll brust like a ballon.