(sin)Stressed much?

What the proper fuck?!? How does this have 1.13K Views??? Thank you so much holy shit! You lil beans have really outdone yourselves this time!
Edit: Explain to me how this has, 2k views. Please. How did this happen. hOW-

But... anyways... This one was just a bit of a sweet spontaneously floofy sinful sin.

I think that Nightmare and Cross are both really affectionate with eachother normally, so it's odd for either of them to get upset about affection from the other. And that is adorable to me.

Anyway, a bit of a spontaneous chapter, but I hope you enjoy you sinful little butterflies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cross..." Someone said softly, waking him up. A high pitched and soft voice, sweet, but worried.

"Baby?" Nightmare mumbled.

"Crossy?" He asked again, whining. Cross turned over to look at him tiredly. Night was in his smaller form.

"What do you need..." Cross asked, pulling him up onto the bed so he could cuddle with his king. "Pallette and dream are going to be here in like three hours because I can't say no to my brother..." He whined out hopelessly. "Wait wait wait, a CHILD- oh God we have to clean up." Cross says, getting up and grabbing his jacket. "Cross, do you understand how dangerous this place is?!" Nightmare asks, still tiny and adorable. "I live here, and I married you. Danger is not a concept to me." Cross sighed, glancing back at his lover. Night couldn't help a little laugh at that. "That's fair." He says, sitting up.

"I'm gonna go tell Horror to keep his bodies in his room." Cross sighs walking out the door... He didn't seem to be in a great mood today. Cross knew night had a soft spot for his twin. Which was really sweet, but Nightmare hated it. Which Cross just found more funny and sweet. It hadn't been so long ago that the two brothers were fighting and acting like they hated each other. It was good to see them getting along now. Cross quickly walked downstairs, looking to find everyone else. Error would be here today, he likes to clean stuff up, and he's also one of the only sane people around here, he keeps things more in order than normal. So luckily cleaning wouldn't be too much of a chore. He was rather worried about keeping his cool today, he wasn't in a great mood, for quite a few reasons really.

"You guys better put all the weapons and body parts away, I'm talking to you Horror. Killer, Dust, I'll fucking nail you by your hands to the basement wall if you pull anything stupid." Cross warns, staring down the three younger skeletons. "Is the weapons rule just for Horror?" Killer asks nervously, glancing around a bit. Killer often got antsy if he wasn't doing something stupid... Usually fucking around with a knife. Sometimes Cross really wished he would just slip up and learn his lesson but he never did. "Nope, it's for Dust and you too. But for you, I'm sure it doesn't help to look like a dumbass in front of your little boyfriend and his son. Though maybe I'll be a little less lenient by time they leave and I'll snap your limbs off." Cross threatened, glaring at them. He was usually the one to keep those three in line, sure Nightmare gave orders and they listened, but these three had always been particularly good at finding loopholes to jump through.

"Holy fucking asgore you need to hang out with Nightmare less." He says, staring at the Oreo, concerned. Cross, however, didn't seem to care. "Yeah, I think I'm rubbing off on you." Nightmare laughs, walking up from behind Cross and wrapping his arms around the smaller's shoulders. "Lighten up, I can do that, you stick to being a pretty little thing~" Nightmare purred... Seems he was getting out his flirtatious behavior before he had to drop it for the day. Cross just sighed in annoyance, far from in the mood for his sweet talk... He didn't want to deal with it right now. "I can be a pretty little thing while I'm cutting their heads off." Cross argued, looking back over at them, "Don't try shit." Cross hissed out in a threatening manner, certainly not an empty threat at that.