2

As you're gathering your things, you noticed that Kuroo had already left class before you and Kenma, which is highly unlikely of him.

You get excited for lunch until you realized that you now had detention. As you're walking towards the class you're supposed to be in for detention, you get pulled into it by somebody. You look up in surprise to see Kuroo.

Y/N: "What are you doing? Actually, what are you doing in here?

Kuroo: "I let one of the teachers know that you were coming in so they could leave. You're welcome."

Y/N: "You didn't answer my question."

Kuroo: "I got detention on purpose for your irresponsible ass."

Y/N: "And where the hell is the teacher?"

Kuroo: "You're talking too much."

Kuroo suddenly pulls you into a kiss, pulling you closer to him. You kiss him briefly then pull away, still staying close to him. You look behind you, to the door, and back up at him.

Y/N: "Kuroo, seriously, where's the teacher?"

Kuroo: "Biology teacher is out and they said we had to stay in here until the bell rings so we might as well kill time."

Y/N: "But someone else might come in to supervise."

Kuroo: "Y/N.."

He pushes you back, so that you're against the teachers desk. You back up and start to blush, getting a bit speechless as his face gets closer to yours.

Kuroo: "That little moan of yours earlier said a lot."

You turn away, a bit embarrassed as you recall the situation.

Kuroo: "maybe I'll do it again to get that same reaction."

He kisses you again pushing his body against yours. You feel his hand start to make its way up your skirt again, this time slipping into your panties. You feel his thumb gently caress your clit. As you kiss him, you let out small whimper like sounds, causing him to rub your clit a bit faster, but still gentle. You grip the edge of the desk, trying not to moan.

Kuroo then starts to pull down your panties as he kisses down to your neck. You help him, sliding your panties all the way off. He then chuckles.

Kuroo: "Never expected you to be this horny."

Y/N: "I-...."

You grow speechless at his comment and can't help but feel a bit flustered and embarrassed. He kisses you again and pulls you closer.

Kuroo: "Good thing I am too."

He starts to unbotton your shirt, growing more aroused at your lace bra that matched your panties. You start to unbotton your shirt all the way and he grabs your hand.

Kuroo: "That's dumb unless you wanna get caught in here."

Y/N: "Shut up."

You cross your arms and turn around, despite still being horny. He takes your hands, pinning them up above your head and grins.

Kuroo: "That attitude is gonna have to go."

As you struggle in his grip, realizing that you can't free your hands, you roll your eyes.

Y/N: "It's not like you're gonna do something about it."

Kuroo: "Guess I'll just have to fuck the attitude out of you."

Before you can even reply, he kisses you again, releasing your hands. He starts undoing his belt and pants as he kisses you. You gasp in surprise as he suddenly picks you up. Pressing you against the white board, he kisses your neck. You feel him slowly sliding into you and you accidentally moan, trying to be as quiet as possible.