13: snowflake

Rayna POV:

"KADE LET IT GO DAMN

"KADE LET IT GO DAMN. You doing all this over a Snapchat post."

"You clearly friendly as fuck. All in niggas faces."

"How the fuck am I friendly and in niggas faces. Only dude I talk to is you... and I'm starting to regret that."

"You literally with niggas 24/7."

"Only niggas I'm with 24/7 is my brothers tf. We was born together, we live together, obviously we gone be together."

"Not even talking bout them. I'm talking bout Teezy and Ben."

"Only time I talk to them is in group settings and at school. You speaking on shit you don't even know."

"I know enough. You got me lookin stupid."

"I clearly told him I wanted his friend in the messages and even a blind man could see he was jokin."

"Ian hearing none of that shit. You needa dead that shit."

"You got yourself looking stupid cause ian do shit."

"You wan be a hoe."

"Honestly.. bye. Ion even want talk to you no more, you just pissed me off son." I said hanging up in his face. Calling me a fuckin hoe, must be out his mine. Situation dead.

Bout 5 minutes later my phone started blowing the fuck up. Everybody was sending me a post so I opened it.

 Everybody was sending me a post so I opened it

Ohh wow. I pulled out my phone and called Kade back.

"If  you was fuckin with Mystic you coulda just said that?"

"Who the hell is Mystic?"

"Misty, Magic, Mackenzie.. whatever that bitch name is"

"Ion fuck with nobody but you, fuck is you talking bout."

"I'm talking bout the Snapchat post everybody and they fuckin mama sending me."

"Send it to me."