The Weight of your Sins

*Y/n's POV*

Y/n was scared. She didn't want to be in the place she was now. "I want to go home," said Y/n as she wipes tears from her eyes.

"You can't yet or you will die. But I will be taking you back myself. I want to know more as to why in the Pits you got here. You are the second human to come here," said Shadow. "While you are here, I can tell you what you've done in your life so far. Maybe that will make you take a less destructive path in your life."

Y/n watches Shadow sort through the line of Mechs and Femmes before he speaks again.

"Now let's see here...Not going to go though everything since you'll be here for too long. One of the sins you've committed back when you first got that arm of yours. You tried to cut it off with one of Tarn's knives. You ended up cutting through some musclecables and couldn't use your arm for a month." Shadow shakes his head. "I don't blame you on that one. Another sin you've committed back when you were ten years old. You knocked your older brother unconscious during one of your fights. You were a very angry child at that time. Want to tell me what happened since you have the time to do so?"

"Dad wasn't in the picture after I turned five years old. As far as I had known, dad is in jail. The reason why I knocked my older brother out was because he said dad never loved me and that it was my fault he left, which I knew it wasn't."

"Because of what your mother did, left you very angry at life."

"You would too if that happened to you."

"Never had a Carrier or Sire. I, one day, just came into being. Now please continue."

"My mom made my life hell. She favored my brother more over me. When I was almost done with high school, she gave me the ultimatum, join the army or you have no home to go to after you graduate. So I joined the army like a I was forced to do. Was barely overseas for a year before my base got attacked."

"So because of your mother's sin, you suffered at the hands of Shockwave. Fate has a twisted sense of humor. Sadly dealing with your mom's sins is out of my realm..." Shadow directs a Femme to the right path. "Since I am not the Death that deals with humans. Death only guides you to where your final destination leads you too. The weight of your sins will determine where you shall go." Shadow glances over at Y/n. "You'll meet your father in due time, your real father who is the one that loves you. Not the one who you think is your father, the one you said left you." Shadow knew who Y/n's father was. He knew it wasn't the best of time to tell her that kind of news.

"So I'm guessing, because of what had happened to me, that makes you the Death I will see when my time ends, am I right?"

"I'll have you figure that out yourself when the time comes. Rather not scare you." Shadow turns his attention to the right corridor as a Mech makes his way towards Shadow. "I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to get here. Take my post so I can take this human back to her world." He hands his data pad to the Mech before proceeding down the corridor that Y/n had arrived from. "You're going to want to hold on." He starts walking down the corridor in which the Mechs and Femmes stood in line.

Y/n holds on to one of Shadow's neck cables. "Where are we going?"

"I'm talking you back home myself. I want to see what had transpired to the current events as so why in the Pits I have humans starting to appear in my line!" Shadow quickly walks to the end of the corridor, a bright light was getting closer.

Meanwhile, Tarantulas had just finished up with the surgery he needed to do to save Y/n's life. He had just grafted some Cybertronion tech to her chest to start the growing process of a spark chamber as well as a small piece of an artificial spark to her heart, which in due time, will slowly turn into a fully functional spark. It had been eight hours since the surgery had started. He cleans up the area before heading to one of the backrooms where Rampage and Tarn were waiting. Tarn had fallen asleep in the chair he was sitting in and Rampage was playing Candy Crush on his phone. "Y/n will have a long recovery ahead. Only time will tell if she will survive," said Tarantulas as he walks into the room.

"Good," said Rampage. He hits Tarn on his shoulder. "Hey, old man. Wake up. Tarantulas saved your kid's life."

Tarn was startled awake but after a few seconds he realized where he was and calms down. He was about to get up from his chair when a bright flash from the lab catches his attention.

Tarantulas sees it as well and hurries out of the room. Rampage and Tarn follow after him.

Standing behind the operation table stood Shadow in his human form. He stood at six foot and eight inches tall. He had long black hair tied back into a ponytail and shadows obscured his face. He looks up from Y/n's body. "I'm here for a few seconds already and no one has drawn their weapons on me. Chalk this one up for the record books."

"Who are you?" Tarn asks.

The humanoid being removes the shadows from his face, revealing a face that was covered with a few scars. One went across above his right eye to his chin and the other goes from his left eye to his right ear. "Take a guess," said Shadow. He smiles, revealing sharp predatory teeth.