Fixing what is Broken

*Rampage's POV*

Rampage knew who he was staring at. Every time he died, the mech that was standing before them, was the one that Rampage always met when he went to Limbo. "Why are you here?" Rampage asks.

"I mainly want to know why Y/n is the second human to come to Limbo but seeing as what is going on, I see why," said Shadow. In his hand was a floating blue light. "Plus I see Shockwave's errors need to be fixed. More like what doesn't need to be fixed." He steps closer to where Y/n's motionless body lay. "You are trying to save a life that has too much conflict to it. If it wasn't for Shockwave, I wouldn't be here."

Sasha noticed that both Tarantulas and Rampage were frozen in fear. "If you don't know who that is, that is Shadow, your Death. He is the one who sorts the Mechs and Femmes," said Sasha. "I've met him twice."

"And twice is one too many for my liking." Shadow hold his hand over Y/n. "Tarantulas has the right idea to save this life but as to how it should be done, Rampage had the right idea with his experiment on Sasha, a few years ago."

"So your saying that what Cryotek and I did to Sasha, was the correct way to integrate a human to become techno-organic?!" Rampage was confused how that was a right way to begin with.

"One of the ways, yes. But what Tarantulas did currently, will help Y/n but I need to fix it." The blue floating light floats over to Shadow's other hand. "A fragile soul, soon to be a part of a spark." The light floats down and disappeared into Y/n's chest. "She will deal with the same integration process as Sasha. Her Beast Mode and Robot Mode will activate around the same time as Sasha's once had done." Shadow knew more than what he wanted to tell but for now he gave the information that wad meant to be heard.

"You've got to be kidding me?! I am not going to deal with all that again!" Tarantulas snaps.

"What's wrong with dealing with a human who will become techno-organic?" Rampage asks.

"The same stuff I had to deal with Sasha." Tarantulas steps towards Shadow. "Are you sure this is the right course of action?"

"Yes. Would you rather have the CNA that was grafted directly to Y/n's bones, grow like a cancer, killing her in her sleep?" Shadow looks to each person in the room, seeing their reaction to over what he had said. It didn't surprise him that everyone kept silent. "Thought so. No human would live through that." He steps away from the table. "I'm heading back. If I have to come back to this realm of the living over another mistake caused by this city, there will be consequences." Shadow melts into the shadows and disappeared.

The lights flicker back on in the room and the chill disappeared. Rampage lets go of a breath he didn't realize he was holding. Everyone looks back at the lab door only to see that Tarn had his cannon out and it was pointed at where Shadow once stood. His face was pale in coloration.

"He's gone now, Tarn," said Rampage.

After a few minutes, the cannon disappeared. "Sorry I thought I was going to lose Y/n," said Tarn.

Tarantulas checks Y/n's vitals on the computer. "She's stable. Only time will tell what will happen when the augments take effect." He steps away from the computer. "Unfortunately since I am one of the few doctors in this city that specialize in the care of human/Cybertronion mishaps, There's a good chance I'll end up being her doctor." Tarantulas sounded annoyed at the thought of having to take care of another human that went through the same stuff as Sasha.

"I'm going to head back to Y/n's house for the time being since it seems I'm not needed here." Rampage leaves the lab and heads outside.

*Tarn's POV*

"So what did you mean about the same issues as Sasha, Tarantulas?" Tarn asks.

"She's going to be in a lot of pain. Most of what needed to be done has been taken care of by Shadow. All I did was create a spark chamber and a piece of an artificial spark, which will over time turn into a fully functional spark. She's going to need to read up on Cybertronion anatomy," said Tarantulas.

"She's going to need a bucket of brain bleach for most of it," said Sasha with a small laugh. "What's been done, her first heat cycle is going to be a bitch to deal with. So it will be recommended she stays home during that cycle. That is if you can get her to stay home."

"But the good thing is that Y/n will be able to heal and she'll, after a couple of months, will be back to full health...well back before Shockwave decided to kidnap her." Tarantulas turns his attention back to Tarn. "Go wait back in the waiting room. I'll come fetch you when we are done and Y/n is in one of the hospital rooms I have set up here."

Tarn leaves the room and hears Tarantulas mumble "I should start charging for this!" Tarn shakes his head and laughs. As he returns to the waiting room, he finds Rampage there. "I thought you left already."

"I can't leave. Couldn't find the keys to the Jeep," said Rampage.

"You could have just walked home."

"The house keys are on the same key fob as the keys for the Jeep. Unless you're willing to give me a ride back."

"Flat chance," said Tarn before he sits down. "Besides I think it would be best if we just wait here until Y/n wakes up. I'm sure your spark would enjoy tasting her confusion."

"Yeah..." mumbles Rampage. He didn't let Tarn know was that the scent of confusion left a bad taste in his mouth. He tried to avoid it, ever since that day him and Trans-Mutate first encountered Lord Imperious Delirious.